No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be reading Cycle of the Werewolf tonight and then The Hallow Earth by Steven Savile, courtesy of the forum grab bag

Comment

Just like that I changed my mind. I was going through some boxes of books I haven't been able to shelve yet and ran across Faerie Tale by Raymond Feist. Needless to say, there was no second guessing this choice

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Read the ARC for Tyler's Third Act, an upcoming Signature Series book. A dark tale with a nice unexpected twist. I highly recommend this story!
        I preordered this in November, I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
          I did however read the intro pages on The Two Sams ebook.
          The Two Sams is an amazing collection of stories. Hirshberg is one of my favorites. "Mr. Dark's Carnival" is probably one of the creepiest stories I've read in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Read the ARC for Tyler's Third Act, an upcoming Signature Series book. A dark tale with a nice unexpected twist. I highly recommend this story!
            That one is part of the ERC 7.0 isn't it? did you receive yours already? still waiting on mine

Comment

Not sure if it will be included. I picked mine up off of ebay.
              Originally posted by Tommy View Post
              That one is part of the ERC 7.0 isn't it? did you receive yours already? still waiting on mine

Comment

Oh, ok, thank you, I remember from an email that it says Tyler's Third Act, The revised Stephen King Trivia Book, Vacation, Weak and Wounded and Shocklines I think

Comment

Cool, I will have to look back and see if I missed that email.
                  Oh, ok, thank you, I remember from an email that it says Tyler's Third Act, The revised Stephen King Trivia Book, Vacation, Weak and Wounded and Shocklines I think

Comment

You know how if you order 2 or more items and you get one of them before the others, it will list what is still to be shipped below on the invoice, that is how I got that info, hope it is alright for me to share that
                    Last edited by Tommy; 02-11-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Those would be great. I have two of them on order already.

Comment

Currently Revisiting Harvest Home. I read this when it came out but I never appreciated how well written this classic was (I was busy with teenage girls at the time).

Comment

Finished Grinder's Keeper by Eric Bahle.--my first and only GR win. It was pretty good, but as with most self-published works, it sorely needed the polish of a professional editor. Still found it worth my time.

The Sound of Loneliness by Craig Wallwork is up next. He shows up on this board every now and again.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Just finished Amped by Daniel Wilson, on to The Dog Stars by Peter Heller.

Comment

Started Two Graves by Preston/Child. The "currently" last one in the series, but Amazon is now taking orders for the new one in Nov 2013 called White Fire!!!!

Comment

The Sound of Loneliness by Craig Wallwork was great! I've read too many "struggling artist" books to really care about them anymore, but this one is outstanding. Never would have heard of the bloke without this forum.

Watering Heaven by Peter Tieryas Liu will be next--a book I heard about on GR.

Edit: looked up Tieryas' credits on imdb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1179309/
                                Last edited by srboone; 02-16-2013, 10:12 PM.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X