Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you Kindle?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    The graphic is broken for Stephen King: The Non-Fiction (eBook) on http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/CTGY/ebooks
    Either Brian was really fast and fixed it already, or it's just you Brad...
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

    Comment


      #92
      Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Either Brian was really fast and fixed it already, or it's just you Brad...
      It really must be me. LOL!! I still don't see that graphic in IE8 even when I try the "Show Picture". Weird.

      Comment


        #93
        Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        It really must be me. LOL!! I still don't see that graphic in IE8 even when I try the "Show Picture". Weird.
        Let me look in IE8.
        CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

        Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

        Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

        Comment


          #94
          Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          It really must be me. LOL!! I still don't see that graphic in IE8 even when I try the "Show Picture". Weird.
          Well it's not you Brad, it's IE. I sent Brian an email, I've had this issue with some other graphics before. IE can be a bit weird sometimes.
          CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

          Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

          Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

          Comment


            #95
            How about if you hit reload now? I tried changing one small thing, pretty much at random. If that doesn't work, I'll create the file fresh and see if that helps!

            Brian
            Brian James Freeman
            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
            Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
            Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

            Comment


              #96
              good job, CD!! I think you should release all your new stuff as ebooks as well so I dont have to crack the spines of the hard copies
              It ain't braggin' if you can do it. . .

              Comment


                #97
                Originally posted by RJHubbard53 View Post
                good job, CD!! I think you should release all your new stuff as ebooks as well so I dont have to crack the spines of the hard copies
                And speaking of that, is there any fiscal reason not to give an e-copy with the purchase of a hardback. You know, kinda how the BluRays and DVDs come with an digital copy now. I don't have dedicated e-reader yet, but have Kindle on my smartphone and I hate the idea of repurchasing stuff in my library just to have the copy with me.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                  And speaking of that, is there any fiscal reason not to give an e-copy with the purchase of a hardback. You know, kinda how the BluRays and DVDs come with an digital copy now. I don't have dedicated e-reader yet, but have Kindle on my smartphone and I hate the idea of repurchasing stuff in my library just to have the copy with me.
                  It mostly has to do with the contracts that are held with the author's. That and it actually takes a fair bit of work to produce the e-version, where as the DVD producers just take a click a button to produce the digital version of the movie (I'm generalizing here). I'm not saying it won't ever happen, but at least for the moment it won't.
                  CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                  Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

                  Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Okay. Good explanation. And seeing that you have Dark Forces on your list, I just might have to put out the extra ten bucks for that. The Lonely Roads edition is to nice, and just too darn BIG to take out and read, and those stories are the kind of stuff you need everywhere you go.
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                      Okay. Good explanation. And seeing that you have Dark Forces on your list, I just might have to put out the extra ten bucks for that. The Lonely Roads edition is to nice, and just too darn BIG to take out and read, and those stories are the kind of stuff you need everywhere you go.
                      I'm about to list a bunch of books I'm selling and I have a pb first of Dark Forces...

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                        I'm about to list a bunch of books I'm selling and I have a pb first of Dark Forces...
                        I had one of those that I got from the library back in '82 or '83. Of course the reason I had the library copy was that my dog ate half the cover and the first several pages of The Mist. I've since gotten a used hardback edition for the collection.
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                          Of course the reason I had the library copy was that my dog ate half the cover and the first several pages of The Mist.
                          Sure!!! The old "I had that edition too, but my dog ate it!!!" LOL!!!

                          Comment


                            Must've been a bulldog. My bully even eats rocks :/
                            http://www.cwlasart.com/

                            Comment


                              No, he was a husky/collie mix. Beautiful dog, but he was dumb!
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

                              Comment


                                At least he was good looking-my bulldog is also exceptionally unattractive
                                http://www.cwlasart.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X