Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xiabei
    replied
    I do have one of those "moving dragon" bookmarks that I got as a gift, but generally I just prefer a little piece of note paper, nice and flat. I used to be a dog-earer, but I've pretty much given that up.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    For the past past 6 or 7 months I've been using my US airways ticket.

Very cool sticker Squire!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I use the cheap little purple paper bookmark you get when you purchase a book at Chapters. Used to use anything from a cheap thin plastic rule, sticky note, even been known to use an old hockey card (one with next to no value though).

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    My last bookmark was a Card I got from my landlord. IT was a thank you card and I don't remember what for. It's still tucked in one of my books somewhere...prob The Bachman books or Insomnia cuz I never finished Either one.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    My current bookmark is the stuff they give out at Half Price Books. I've gotten several and know I'll get more, so I'll probably go with that for a while. Forgot all about this thread, lol

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Took me forever to find this thread, but I knew it was here somewhere...

This came with my last package from Nightshade. (I think it's a sticker.)

01-21-2013 05;22;06PM (466x640).jpg

This is my current bookmark.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Maybe it was a shitty book. (I know, step away from the keyboard).
    No! It was "In Cold Blood". Even more of an injustice.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Oh man Brad, that was a terrible joke. I laughed non-the-less though.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    I just saw a co-worker today using a piece of toilet paper for a bookmark. That's just wrong!

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    LOL, nice!

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I just saw a co-worker today using a piece of toilet paper for a bookmark. That's just wrong!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Not very interesting but I use whatever is laying around. I like to use actual bookmarks but a business card or a receipt works just as well.

Leave a comment:

• Mac Campbell
    replied
    Usually it's the book receipt. Yes, that's pathetic, I know.

I think you could make some money by making a bookmark that is either fake bloody finger, or a Cthulhu head sticking up from your book. Cthulhu seems to be becoming a minor meme.

Leave a comment:

• hamount
    replied
    Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
    I have memorise each page number because I have this weird OCD thing going on with books that means I can't run the potential risk of damging the book, even with a bookmark. I hate cracking the spine, and sometimes have a reading copy and a normal copy in mint condition that is normally packed away in bublle-wrap and stored in a box. Even the reading copy is in fine condition. I once read a book wearing latex gloves. All the Beauty Sinners by Stephen Graham Jones. So yeah, no bookmarks, just memory. Kindle is easier.
    You sound like my brother, he hates any damage being done to any book.

Leave a comment:

• thelion
    replied
    For some large series of books I have specialized bookmarks I use specific to the series (e.g. Discworld, Star Wars, Dark Tower). However, I usually just use a standard paper bookmark from booksellers and such for most books.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X