No announcement yet.

Your Bookmark....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last bookmark was a Card I got from my landlord. IT was a thank you card and I don't remember what for. It's still tucked in one of my books somewhere...prob The Bachman books or Insomnia cuz I never finished Either one.

Comment

I use the cheap little purple paper bookmark you get when you purchase a book at Chapters. Used to use anything from a cheap thin plastic rule, sticky note, even been known to use an old hockey card (one with next to no value though).

Comment

For the past past 6 or 7 months I've been using my US airways ticket.

Very cool sticker Squire!

Comment

I do have one of those "moving dragon" bookmarks that I got as a gift, but generally I just prefer a little piece of note paper, nice and flat. I used to be a dog-earer, but I've pretty much given that up.

Comment

Mine is custom made and is a miniature platter of sliced roast beef surrounded by potatoes. It's fun to look at after reading about blood and guts. It's even scented.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
              Mine is custom made and is a miniature platter of sliced roast beef surrounded by potatoes. It's fun to look at after reading about blood and guts. It's even scented.
              That's Great.
              "now youes can't leave"
              A Bronx Tale
              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                I use the cheap little purple paper bookmark you get when you purchase a book at Chapters. Used to use anything from a cheap thin plastic rule, sticky note, even been known to use an old hockey card (one with next to no value though).
                Must just be a chapters thing because Coles and Indigo have never given me a free bookmark and theyre the same company

Comment

years ago, I went with a friend to Wal-Mart to pick a paint color for his house but he was taking so long I gathered up a lot of the long ones with four different shades on them and carried them back, I didn't want to throw them away afterwards so I now use them as my bookmarks

Comment

My bookmarks are the cheap ones you get on ebay; a dozen dragon things for about 4 bucks from Asian sellers. Good buy.

Comment

i have 2. both hand carved. one is a tombstone the other a mouse head. going to carve a skull next. they sit above the book and have a stretch line that goes through the book

Comment

I'd like to pick up some better, quality bookmarks but I'd end up losing them. Anyone here ever seen the Stephen King bookmarks on ebay?

Comment

The Metal ones or the signed ones from years ago

Comment

The ones I got were just laminated. They had a pic of King and all his books.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              Took me forever to find this thread, but I knew it was here somewhere...

This came with my last package from Nightshade. (I think it's a sticker.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11575[/ATTACH]

This is my current bookmark.
                              I got this sticker with my copy of Chick Bassist. Kinda cool.
                              "now youes can't leave"
                              A Bronx Tale
                              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Funny thing is, I lost it! I'm always losing my book marks. It's in my reading room somwhere--maybe in the book I was reading at the time (which I don't remember which one it was), but I'm also always finding book marks that I've lost so it will probably turn up in a few months.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X