Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norman Prentiss: Odd Adventures With Your Other Father

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Just a reminder, for those of you who've read the book, PLEASE make sure you swing by Amazon and write a quick customer review:

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EG5NGPA

    The more reviews Norman gets, the more promotional opportunities the book will have -- at least in my experience!

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
    Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

    Comment


      #32
      A new interview with me about the book went live today on Cemetery Dance Online!

      http://cemeterydanceonline.com/2016/...-other-father/

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by Norman Prentiss View Post
        A new interview with me about the book went live today on Cemetery Dance Online!

        http://cemeterydanceonline.com/2016/...-other-father/
        Good stuff, Mr. Prentiss. And I'm assuming the S/L you speak of in the interview will be done by CD? . I do have copies of your Invisible Fences and Four Legs in the Morning, but I'll admit I have yet to read 'em. Probably should remedy that someday. Life in a Haunted House sounds very intriguing as well. Best of luck with all your upcoming projects!

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          Good stuff, Mr. Prentiss. And I'm assuming the S/L you speak of in the interview will be done by CD? . I do have copies of your Invisible Fences and Four Legs in the Morning, but I'll admit I have yet to read 'em. Probably should remedy that someday. Life in a Haunted House sounds very intriguing as well. Best of luck with all your upcoming projects!
          Thanks for the best wishes, Brian! At this stage, I can neither confirm nor deny any speculations about my S/L publisher....

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Norman Prentiss View Post
            Thanks for the best wishes, Brian! At this stage, I can neither confirm nor deny any speculations about my S/L publisher....
            You're most welcome!

            Comment

            Working...
            X