• Show
Clear All

• mhatchett
    replied
    Hey Keith!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    My name's Keith and I live in California. I'm into books (horror, psychological thrillers with small detours into mystery, crime and sf), movies (pretty much everything and anything) and comics (though not nearly as much anymore). Music tastes run toward ska and punk though I do love 60s and 70s R&B.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Where are you living in Europe, Pete?
    Currently Krakow, Poland. If you ever stop by let me know

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone!

Hi Squire!

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Hi-I'm Steven and I live in northern California in a room with lots of books and CDs and a senegal parrrot. I'm c marvel on message boards everywhere. The original Captain Marvel is one of my favorite characters ever.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Peter!!! Good to hear from you!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Hi! Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Where are you living in Europe, Pete?

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Damn its been a long time... Hi gang

My name is Pete/Peter. Used to live in NJ but now live all the way across lots of water in Europe. Shipping is a killer.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    <----- I keep it simple. Secret identities are for superheroes.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Mike you are a true badass!
    Not anymore, but thanks lol!!! I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was! The older you get, the more country songs make sense HAHAHHA!!
    Last edited by mhatchett; 01-26-2016, 09:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Mike you are a true badass!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Dan,
    I started out with old style Taekwondo, which looks and feels an awful like Shotokan Karate, which I've also piddled around with, in 1971. I've done a modified style of Combat Judo, that they used to teach to MPs at fort Gordon GA. I've done some Hapkido and until a few years ago, rolled around on the mat doing some Jujitsu. But due some injuries I picked up in Iraq and bad joints, I've changed my workout regimen significantly. I'm experimenting with soft styles and have altered of my forms to fit my 58 year old needs. I haven't been part of a school for about ten years but I feel more like a true martial artist then I ever have before. I don't believe I'll ever stop and it's never too late to start. I have a huge Martial arts collection, some from the 1920's. If you drop in at Librarything you can see them. I've attached a couple of photos taken about ten years ago at Mt St Helens, when I was training at Ft Lewis WA.
    TKD 10001.jpg
    TKD 70001.jpg
    Last edited by mhatchett; 01-26-2016, 09:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I'm your forum overlord, bow before my greatness...
    Or be destroyed!!!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    My name is Brad, but my friends call me........Brad.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Hi I'm Dan and I'm a alch.... wait wrong thread. I'm your forum overlord, bow before my greatness... (joking). Joking aside, great thread. I love posts like this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X