X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Aaaaaaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!! 7 days!!! Must...............LEARN............PATIENCE...... !!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Hey, look what showed up on the front page this morning:

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    But didn't I tell you people my age can't TAKE SUSPENSE?!?!?! How about a note from my doctor telling you I need to know for health reasons??? I can have my mom send a note too, if that will help!!! LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Yep. In one of the last newsletters...in April?? So, does that mean I'm close.....
    Ok now that someone actually quoted the newsletter, that does ring a bell. All the newsletter's kind of run together after awhile. Also you know I can't tell you if you're close or not.

Leave a comment:

• thelion
    replied
    Yep. In one of the last newsletters...in April?? So, does that mean I'm close.....
    Yep. Brad's absolutely right. I found this from a CD newsletter sent on May 4th: "...and a brand new special edition that is going to prove to be our BIGGEST BOOK EVER -- and we mean that in more ways than one!"

I'm super excited to find out what this one will be...

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    We did??

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    ...they did say it was BIG in more ways than one...
    We did??

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by danny View Post
    I'm thinking something King!!!
    I would have to agree!! Or at least something with an equal draw....maybe an anthology of big names???

Of course, it could be 11/22/63...they did say it was BIG in more ways than one.....King is BIG and this book is going to be physically BIG!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Oh you mean mean man!!!! Don't you know those of us past 40 can't handle suspense like this!!!!
    Confirming I'm a mean mean man.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yes I know we're completely evil for doing this, but I thought I'd give you guys a head start on guessing before the teaser banners start hitting our site this week.

Oh you mean mean man!!!! Don't you know those of us past 40 can't handle suspense like this!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I thought Best of CD had re-prints and new fiction but I may be wrong. I am too lazy to go into the den and get it to double check.
    Never thought of it that way, the first Best of CD was all reprint from the frist twenty or so magazine. 15 Year has new and reprints. Just a thought!!!

Leave a comment:

• danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I think the Best of Cemetery Dance vol 2 has already been announced, I say that because I expect the 15 year celebration to be a 2nd best of.
    Never thought of it that way, the first Best of CD was all reprint from the frist twenty or so magazine. 15 Year has new and reprints. Just a thought!!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I think the Best of Cemetery Dance vol 2 has already been announced, I say that because I expect the 15 year celebration to be a 2nd best of.
    Or the Best of Cemetery Dance vol 2!!!

Leave a comment:

• danny
    replied
    Or the Best of Cemetery Dance vol 2!!!

Leave a comment:

• danny
    replied
    I'm thinking something King!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...