X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beambounder
    replied
    It is a preorder of a limited ,lettered,numbered,and , gift edition -of Dr.Sleep, the long awaited return of Danny Torrance and Charlie McGee-who by chance meet in a sleep clinic,or some other "facility" to work out serious childhood issues- which are not quite under control. Or since Mr, king has been in Midworld recently with Dark Tower 4.5 The Wind through the Keyhole-perhaps it is the Third book to complete the trilogy of The Talisman,Blackhouse,and a chance meeting of Jack Sawyer, Roland Deschain,and Sherif /Gunslinger time flipper Speedy Parker.It would be nice to hear from the Stephen King/Peter Straub duet again These are my Guesses. All were hinted at during TIMESTALKS ,yet Sai king is prolific, -for me all are great Books.I'll go for all.What I really want is set of signings this Fall 2011,It would be great to see the King and get an Inscription-after the rare single appearance during "Full Dark,No Stars". Beambounder. We miss you Mr. King….AKA E.Freemantle

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Not to much longer guys
    Long enough, lol! I definitely like being notified beforehand, but I'm also itching to know what it is

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Not to much longer guys
    Too long...tooo long!!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Not to much longer guys

Leave a comment:

• Randall Flagg
    replied
    I think you should text me the info, then I will post it here and @ www.thedarktower.org

Leave a comment:

• divemaster
    replied
    How about posting the information at midnight EDT? That way, those of us who HAVE TO GO TO THE AIRPORT at 5:00 AM, fly halfway across the country, and then have no access to a computer until possibly Wednesday can be in on the news. I'd hate to finally find out about this only to realize the damn thing sold out already.

Leave a comment:

• pixie
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Dear Cemetery Dance, it has come to my attention that the world is supposed to end tomorrow. I think it said around 6:00 PM. I will "assume" CST. In light of this event, I would request that you make the announcement about the big title today because if the world ends tomorrow without my copy being ordered, it will kill me. Thank you!!!

P.S. It would also help you recoup some of those production costs before the world of book buyers disappears tomorrow. (Just trying to help)

Oh great! the world is supposed to end tomorrow and my son is having a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. If you are correct about the time (6:00 PM) then I will just have to send everybody home by then.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Ahh you know I can't do that, just trust us when we say it'll be worth the wait.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    A hint, Dan, a hint....

sk

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Malarkey!! Hollywood and John Cusack told me the world wasn't ending till 2012!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Dear Cemetery Dance, it has come to my attention that the world is supposed to end tomorrow. I think it said around 6:00 PM. I will "assume" CST. In light of this event, I would request that you make the announcement about the big title today because if the world ends tomorrow without my copy being ordered, it will kill me. Thank you!!!

P.S. It would also help you recoup some of those production costs before the world of book buyers disappears tomorrow. (Just trying to help)

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Actually, I was going to call Brian at home to remind him, but then I figured he would be like, "Hey Stalker, how did you get my number, blah blah. blah." It would have just made things awkward.
    Most likely..... lol

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Actually, I was going to call Brian at home to remind him, but then I figured he would be like, "Hey Stalker, how did you get my number, blah blah. blah." It would have just made things awkward.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Brian's a little slow this morning.
    I'm not even going to touch that one.....

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Brian's a little slow this morning.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X