X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamhorbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hi everyone! We thought it was about time we all introduced ourselves. So in this thread you will see posts by all of our staff members, about all of our staff members. Also below is a little bit about CD, for anyone who's new!

(staff image coming soon)
    it is good and enough for newbies to quickly know about all staff members and as I am newbie I also would like to introduce myself too,

HI all my name is jamhorbert and I am newbie here.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Good thread - I'd forgotten about it, and it's now ten years since Dan started it. At least we're slowly pulling out of the COVID era, and things are getting better.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by billyjhnson View Post
    Hello there I am newbie here I am from AK US and I am glad to meet you all.
    Welcome to our quiet little corner of the internet universe.

Leave a comment:

• billyjhnson
    replied
    Hello there I am newbie here I am from AK US and I am glad to meet you all.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Probably nothing. He posted that the day he posted on EVERYTHING

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
    what is this?
    Not sure what you mean?

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    what is this?

Leave a comment:

• darkdiscoveries
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard Chizmar View Post
    I never believed I would see the day when I would post on a message board...much less an official CEMETERY DANCE message board. My thanks to Brian and Kate and Dan and Mindy for making that happen. And my thanks to all of you readers for almost 25 years of support and patience (LOTS of patience!) and enthusiasm! I wouldn't be here without all of you.
    Wow! Never believed i'd ever see it either (LOL). Rich posting on a message board (even if it is yours). It's not so bad, is it?

You guys do a great job and thanks for the all the great books and magazine issues over the years. Thanks for your support and encouragement as well!

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

Leave a comment:

• Norman Prentiss
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    On a side note, I would like more fiction from Norm Prentiss and Brian. Invisible Fences and The Painted Darkness are two of the best books I have read! You may be staff of CD but you are also talented story tellers. Thanks!
    Thanks for the kind words, Martin and RJK and copefiend! Brian and I keep plugging away at our own stuff, too (one of my many benefits from working with CD is that I get a sneak peek at some of Brian's great upcoming fiction!).

--Norman

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    I absolutely agree, 100%!
    Me too! Need more stories from these talented folks.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    On a side note, I would like more fiction from Norm Prentiss and Brian. Invisible Fences and The Painted Darkness are two of the best books I have read! You may be staff of CD but you are also talented story tellers.
    I absolutely agree, 100%!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I have been buying from Cemetery Dance since 1998. Although all my direct communication has been with Mindy, Brian and once upon a time Kelly Laymon, I am aware of the art of the small business enough to understand that it takes everyone involved to take care of the customer as well as I have been taken care of by the folks at CD. I thank you all for taking such good care of me, your customer over the years. On a side note, I would like more fiction from Norm Prentiss and Brian. Invisible Fences and The Painted Darkness are two of the best books I have read! You may be staff of CD but you are also talented story tellers. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• danny
    replied
    Nice to see you all are around. Thanks for all these wonderful years!

Leave a comment:

• AY_gunslinger
    replied
    The Up and Down of Office Life with Mindy

Love this thread!

Had many emails with you and know you had many problems with CD's new computer systems.

The Up and Down of Office Life with Mindy, Keeps Us Informed with Our Orders!

Haven't stated that I values the jobs done by CD's staff, but I am sure WE all do.

You can guess who I am by... ~AY

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    You guys are the best. I was honored to be in Shivers VI, and I've been a CD and King fan for as long as I can remember. That's what first brought me to CD, being a fan of King and Straub and Ketchum. I know that a lot of my collection has been built by ordering through CD. I wish you all the best of luck and I'll always be a fan and customer first. Thanks to all of you for your hard work and support. You are one of the best presses out there, and I am always excited to get an email from you guys, you NEVER know what is coming down the standpipe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X