Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    Welcome aboard! To your left is your complementary bag of colorful pills. To your right, the electroshock room, but you need not to worry about that one, only Grant and Squire play in there.

Leave a comment:

• Tasmaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Hello, all. I have been lurking around for a few months, but just started posting. In real life, my name is Mike; Robert Fulman is the name of character in a book I wrote. I borrowed the initials RF from Stephen King, so that's why I use the name here and on thedarktower.org. I still get really confused when people refer to me as Robert. I like to collect books, specifically focusing on SK gift editions (can't really afford anything signed by the man himself) and anything by Lawrence Block. I also can't resist a good deal, which is why I really hate CD. In the last few months, I have signed up for ARC 5.0, purchased a dinged Knowing Darkness as well as the dinged SK grab bag, and I also recently purchased the unannounced grab bag. I really need to mellow out on that front, or buy more bookcases. One of those two.
    Welcome, Mike!

Leave a comment:

• Tasmaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    yeah, but, yeah, but - the light is actually an oncoming train - twill be dark soon enough
    Bravo! Very well put!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    Welcome to the darkness, Rusty. Hold on, Mr. Woot just said welcome to the light!...Err, well, okay then, welcome to a mixture of the two. Kinda like dusk.
    yeah, but, yeah, but - the light is actually an oncoming train - twill be dark soon enough

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Welcome aboard, Mike! Glad to have you along for the journey to insanity!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    i missed a dinged sk grab bag?...i could seriously cry right now. welcome mike and thank you mike rather than robert for the swap. we have a lot in common in hating cd. i havent been around long n so far spent ALL of my spending money here. but i love them all the same. welcome again

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Hey Robert,

Funny you should mention Robert Block...I have two LB titles that I for from a Subterranean Press grab bag a few years ago and never read. They are the trade editions of "Cinderella Sims" and "Tanner's Tiger". They're in new (never read) condition and I was going to donate the library since I have a LOT of books to be read and was not planning on getting to these. If you want them, they're yours. Free. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Brad

Leave a comment:

• Robert Fulman
    replied
    Hello, all. I have been lurking around for a few months, but just started posting. In real life, my name is Mike; Robert Fulman is the name of character in a book I wrote. I borrowed the initials RF from Stephen King, so that's why I use the name here and on thedarktower.org. I still get really confused when people refer to me as Robert. I like to collect books, specifically focusing on SK gift editions (can't really afford anything signed by the man himself) and anything by Lawrence Block. I also can't resist a good deal, which is why I really hate CD. In the last few months, I have signed up for ARC 5.0, purchased a dinged Knowing Darkness as well as the dinged SK grab bag, and I also recently purchased the unannounced grab bag. I really need to mellow out on that front, or buy more bookcases. One of those two.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    Thanks, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Tasmaniac
    replied
    Welcome to the darkness, Rusty. Hold on, Mr. Woot just said welcome to the light!...Err, well, okay then, welcome to a mixture of the two. Kinda like dusk.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
    I'll make it official with an introduction here. Hi, my name is Rusty, and I'm addicted to books. I've lurked all around these boards for a while, and have finally decided to join the fun.
    Welcome to the dance!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Welcome to the board Rusty.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hiya Rusty - welcome to the light

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Welcome Rusty.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    I'll make it official with an introduction here. Hi, my name is Rusty, and I'm addicted to books. I've lurked all around these boards for a while, and have finally decided to join the fun.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X