• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guy!

Comment

Welcome aboard, Guy!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Guy! I feel your pain about the book collection. You will like it here!
        http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Hey,
          Welcome. Just like a good garden, collections have to be weeded from time to time. You have to make room for new growth!

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome. As for the collection, well it seems to have bounced back nicely already. Somehow, I can always justify buying a book or two.
            Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places. - H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Hello everyone. I was sure that I had already introduced myself on this forum but I guess I only dreamed I did. That being the case My Name is Steve and I'm from Moncton New Brunswick Canada. My forum name Menace has been a nick name I've used for the past 20 years I got this nickname by playing practical jokes at work ...well actually it was that F**king C***sucker but I shortened it to Menace. The book that got me reading was Stephen King's The Stand. It was 1981, I was eightteen at the time, I was sitting home alone. All my friends were working. I was out of beer and smoked my last joint the day before and the cable tv was on the fritz. So I decided to read this book my sister loaned me a month ago. I was hooked from the first page, I couldn't put it down. After I read the stand I went out and found every other Stephen King book out there at the time. Shortly after I discovered Dean Koontz, Robert McCammon, Orson Scott Card, Alan Dean Foster and so many more great authors that I was reading up to 5 novels a week depending of the page count. I don't read as much as I'd like to now. I started collecting Limited editions 2 years ago most of them CD books I picked up on ebay. What I love about Cemetery Dance Publications is that I can buy a limited edition book for pretty much the same price I would pay for the regular hard cover edition here. Sometimes cheaper. I do like to write. I'm not very good at it but I don't care. I do a monthly newsletter at work and every once in a while I'll throw in a short story and the staff seems to like them. And that's what counts as long as one person can enjoy something I've written I am happy.

Steve

Comment

Welcome, Steve!
                Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Hellooooooo Steve!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Steve! I'm glad to hear your a writer as well. Keep writing for the joy of writing as that is what it's all about.
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

A warm welcome Steve!
                      http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Hi STEVE!

Comment

My name is Gerald. I discovered CD wayyyyy back in 1990-something when my mother's husband gave me a copy. I remember it had a short story by Stephen King called "Chattery Teeth". But I've been a horror fan ever since I was little (I saw The Howling and Creepshow when I was five or somewhere around there). But when I started writing, CD was the first place where I submitted. My short story "Night of the Loving Dead" was terrible- completely unoriginal and a plot you could see coming a mile off. Needless to say, I had a lot to learn. I've been published since then. I wrote a novel called "The Ghost Toucher" and I'm working on the follow-up now. I even just published my own novella last month.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Comment

Welcome Steve and Gerald!

Comment

Hellooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Welcome, guys!

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X