X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I would love to see the early Novella Series books collected in a trade omnibus....or even ebook versions for people who just want to be able to read them.

Leave a comment:

• maxwallnut
    replied
    im a little bit on the 'low income' side of collecting as of late, but i love the horror novella format above all others. any chance of a " cheep " collected edition of some of the rarest novellas, in an oversized paperback doorstop omnibus kind of thing? maybe print on newsprint and use cheep ink that rubs off when you touch it i don't care i just want to read these stories! I just can't afford them or I would save up just in time for the one i want to be out of print. i have managed to find a few used ones on ebay ( DARK HARVEST by NORMAN PARTRIDGE really blew my mind ), but for the most part i am SOL.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I love the Novella Series so far. Still working on getting more of them, but it's slow since there are so many other books I want as well, lol

Leave a comment:

• the_last_gunslinger
    replied
    This is definitely good news. The first signed book I purchased from Cemetery Dance was The Corpse King by Tim Curran, and I thought it was terrific. The novella format, I believe, exemplifies the characteristics of horror stories better than any other, long enough to immerse oneself in the story, but short enough so as not to lose interest, and to ensure that the creepy elements crop up early and often.

Leave a comment:

• danny
    started a topic CD Novella Series

CD Novella Series

I'm a huge fan of the CD Novella Series. Using today top author's and new comers these novella rock. Quality story telling ..So on a different Forum and Thread I asked Brian if he could spill any beans on what CD has in store for us fans? Here's what he said, "We have four books for the series at various stages of production, and we just signed a contract for a fifth. We're waiting to announce them until they're closer to publication, but several will be announced this year. We're really excited about this next batch -- it's a good mix of "new" CD authors and some established authors you might not expect.".. Pretty cool if you ask me!
Working...
X