Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frik51
    replied
    I tried again and this time the ordering system worked perfectly - copy ordered!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Did that for me yesterday too. was tempted to order it and hope I didnt get charged. lol.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I just tried to buy the Doctor Sleep slipcase, but when I added it to my basket, the price didn't register.
    Maybe it's a freebie just for today??

sk

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    and built a pretty little snot paper house out of of them to boot

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    There was a kleenex promo going on last year where you could send someone a small package of kleenex. I thought it was weird but I am sure alot of people got free tissue

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by SUBLIMINAL View Post
    Hang in there Bro.. I'll email you some Kleenex.Can that be done lol?
    Thank you for your concern Mr One Eyed Ninja Starfish Man, it's always nice to make new friends

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Love the FDNS traycase!
    (Now, did I order one?? Hm..I think I did....)

sk

Leave a comment:

• SUBLIMINAL
    replied
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    <drool> --- I'm getting all emotional re the imminent release of the backlogged Lettered Editions this year
    Hang in there Bro.. I'll email you some Kleenex.Can that be done lol?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    <drool> --- I'm getting all emotional re the imminent release of the backlogged Lettered Editions this year

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    The traycase I'm waiting on is for The Dropper; pretty far down the list for Lettereds, but....

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Sounds exciting. Not only for getting caught up on the back log but also for the chance that future releases will have a chance to release on time.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    We'll have a big update this summer about the Lettered Edition situation, but until a couple of things are actually rolling, I don't want to post something that I have to change later. A couple of projects are going right now and the short version is, the big company that handles our Stephen King traycases (for our SK limited editions) is shutting down their plant to all other customers for a month this year to only work on our regular traycases and it'll get us caught-up in a big way. It's going to be a busy, busy year for our lettered edition collectors.

Here is a photo of the Full Dark, No Stars traycase:

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    They actually arrived today. They look great, not what I was expecting to be honest, but I don't think anyone actually remembered the material we picked out for them, but they looked fantastic.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yep received notification that my FDNS traycase delivery was drawing closer

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I'll look into that tomorrow. I can tell you that the FDNS Trade Hardcover tray cases, should be on their way to us. Also we should be shipping The Strain lettered editions this week. Then I believe the 11/22/63 traycase is at one of the casemakers either currently or is next on their list. Don't quote me on that last one though, as I'm not 100% positive about that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X