Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    Congratulations everyone!! Glad to see you on the winners list Squire!!!

And I like your answers Hedda!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I missed two and the bonus, one of the ones I missed I thought I had correct. The others were guesses. Congratulations to the winners! Squire, I believe Taverns of the Dead is one you have been wanting, so double congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• thelion
    replied
    Thanks for the contest Dan!

I was lucky enough to get 4th place.

Congrats to all of the other winners...including Hedda. Those answers were classic!

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    Congratulations to all the winners!

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    Thank you Dan. I really was just going for a laugh from you. I will post my answers. And here they are. (I need to preface this with, uhmmm, I have this little issue with Shelley Duvall...)

1) What college was Richard Chizmar attending when he created Cemetery Dance magazine? The same one Shelley Duvall went to.

2) When was the first issue of Cemetery Dance magazine published? The year Shelley Duvall's eyeballs popped out of their sockets.

3) What was the first book published by the Cemetery Dance book imprint? The Gunslinger -- The Shelley Duvall Years.

4) What was the tenth book we published? Shivers 0.1 -- Here Comes Shelley.

5) What issue of the magazine featured "Chattery Teeth" by Stephen King? The same one that included acting tips from Shelley Duvall.

6) What was first Dean Koontz Limited Edition we published? Odd Thomas Meets Frankenstein and Shelley Duvall.

7) What year did Cemetery Dance Publications move to our current office? The year Shelley Duvall called to say she was going to visit.

8) How many books did we publish in 2010? 23, 24 if you count Shelley Duvall's love letters to Brian Freeman.

9) Which author have we published the most books by? (Books written or co-written by the author; magazine and anthology appearances not included.) Stephen King.

10) Which author has had the most short stories published in Cemetery Dance magazine? Shelley Duvall who publishes under the pen name, Rick Hautualallalalaaa. (don't know how to spell it.)

Bonus / Tiebreaker: What is Richard's favorite book? Shelley Duvall, Yeast Infections and You.
    Last edited by Hedda Gabler; 05-02-2012, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
    When will everyone be notified of my win?

I will be victorious and I will scratch myself!

All of you can take your toys and go home now. Nothing to see here.

okay, I'm just bustin' chops. I didn't answer one question right.
    You are correct on that front. You should post your answers for everyone's amusement. However, because it was soo amusing to me, I decided to send you a prize anyways. I'm not gonna tell what it is, I'll let that be a surprise.

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    When will everyone be notified of my win?

I will be victorious and I will scratch myself!

All of you can take your toys and go home now. Nothing to see here.

okay, I'm just bustin' chops. I didn't answer one question right.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    Wow 5th place! Thanks so much Dan, and CD! Congratulations to all the other winners as well.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    24 years! Almost half my life! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• paperdragon
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I'm so excited! The last time I won anything, it was a call-in radio contest in college! (I knew that "01" was the number on the side of the General Lee from The Dukes of Hazzard and won a transistor radio.)
    Thats a long dry spell, congrats

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Congrats everyone. I only missed by two.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I was so excited I for got to congratulate everybody who won!

Yes, congratz all! ...Especially Amanda.

Leave a comment:

• paperdragon
    replied
    Yahoo! Last place but happy to have received any of the prizes. Thanks and congrats to the other winners.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats to all the winners but a special congrats to CD forums one year birthday! I had 7 of them right btw...

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    got 7 but no mails

Leave a comment:

Working...
X