Action Figure Collectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action Figure Collectors

Howdy all. I realize this is a forum mainly for book collectors(and you guys have some terrific collections!) but thought maybe some of you might be interested in this:

http://www.shrunkenheadstudios.com/c...CRPSHW_S1.html

Mine is ordered! I have about 40 figures, all horror related. This looks like it will be gorgeous. If this goes over well they're looking at doing Fluffy next!

I used to have a big collection. Mostly old school G.I. Joes from the 80's. Gave them away though. Kept a few that I really like. I have some action figures from video games. I'll be posting a couple of those in my collection thread once I get to posting my art books from various video games.

Comment

Just had a few closer looks at that figure. The detail on the close up pics is fantastic!

Comment

Yeah Pete! I wouldn't normally spend this much on a figure but this one looks like there has been a lot of love put into it. How could I pass up lit up "cake" candles? lol. They paid some serious attention to detail and since he is bigger than the normal 8" I think he'll be worth it.

Please let me know in this thread when you post your figure pics!

Comment

Will do! And, yeah, the light up candles are just awesome.

Comment

So when are you gonna post your action figures collection?
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Dammit Misery !!!!! Why link me to SK stuff I wasn't hitherto aware of !!!!!

Seriously though, this is an awesome piece (with or without glowing candles) and will make an excellent addition to the collection -thanks for sharing it around

Comment

FYI my computer froze and has not been working since I clicked on that link. I doubt it was related but just in case I thought I'd give a heads up. Its something with windows so maybe a virus or just an error of some kind. I am looking for the problem now. Doubt ill find it..I'm not a computer wiz. Ill likely end up formatting. I always do when its a virus anyway. I'm more curious what happened than anything else. Guess I aint watching TV tonight. Ill be reading the talisman(yes still) whole my computer does its thing.

Comment

Keep on with The Talisman Teri (and, I reckon it's your computer - I clicked the link to get ahold of my piece of this action with no problems)

Comment

Back on my computer. I hope I am not speaking to soon but it seems to be working fine. Windows explorer kept restarting which makes it pretty well impossible to do anything. I managed to back up everything important which wasn't much but it took a while because everything it restarted while something was transferring I had to do it again. Anyway it let me run a Virus scan, which turned up nothing. Then I ran my Vaio Care which found issues as it always does and I ran the fixes it does all by itself. Was hoping but didn't think it would work. but IT DID! Gotta love Sony. My fan went a while back due to me never turning it off and futureshop never turning it off(display model) and until now it was the ONLY problem I have ever had with it. I would absolutely recommend Sony laptops to anyone. I keep telling my sister to run her Vaio care once a week like it tries to but she doesn't listen. Its kept me out of issues for 2 years. Normally you run into some kind of error at some point but I never did until today and VAIO CARE FIXED IT. Love this frigging computer. Now I am going to back up my movies n such in case I am speaking too soon...

Comment

I had a Sony vaio all in one for my first computer. I mainly got it because it doubled as a tv screen so I got to have a tv in my room. Ive moved onto macs in recent years and I don't think I'll ever go back to windows.

Comment

I can't get used to Macs or anything else apple. specially Iphones, when I see one I wanna stomp on it.

Comment

The last Apple computer I used was the old Apple IIe back in high school!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That's the first computer I ever used. In elementary. and up until last year was the only apple I had ever used.

Comment

Oh and now I just remember how we used to all fight over the oregon trail floppy. It was the only game anyone liked.

Comment

Working...
                              X