No announcement yet.

Video Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played some Dust514 courtesy of Dan over the weekend. Still need to get a hang of everything, but it seems to have potential.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Played some Dust514 courtesy of Dan over the weekend. Still need to get a hang of everything, but it seems to have potential.
      It's a good game once you get the hang of it. The lack of aim assist is a bit tricky to get used to.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I thought anyone could get in on the beta cuz I saw an add on facebook yesterday. Was gonna click it but that seemed pointless while at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          I thought anyone could get in on the beta cuz I saw an add on facebook yesterday. Was gonna click it but that seemed pointless while at work.
          Umm there's a thing you can buy to get you in, but they haven't moved to open beta yet as far as I'm aware.

Instagram

Comment

Yeah, still closed beta.

Aim assist is no biggie, i like the fact that it isn't there. But theres a lot of customization options, skills, etc. that I need to wrap my head around.

You can only play on the weekends, right? Or are the servers up during the week as well?

Comment

Yeah, still closed beta.

Aim assist is no biggie, i like the fact that it isn't there. But theres a lot of customization options, skills, etc. that I need to wrap my head around.

You can only play on the weekends, right? Or are the servers up during the week as well?
              As of today I believe the servers are up all week except for like half an hour a day at 11:00 AM UTC (I think)

Instagram

Comment

Well if its still closed then wheres my damn invite dan? lol

Comment

I am going to give Skyrim another try. I was quite disappointed with it, but I'll give it another go before I decide to trade it in...

Just tried the demo of "Journey." Ridiculously short. Can't say it made me want to get the game.

edit: Well, my opinion didn't change much. For some reason I just find Skyrim too dull. I love Oblivion and can't stand Fallout 3, and to me Skyrim is just a mash-up of the two with nice graphics. After multiple tries, I just can't engage with it. Unfortunately, too much time has passed and I suppose I may as well keep it on my shelf rather than trade it in for a few measly bucks.
                  Last edited by Xiabei; 08-23-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Fus ro dah!!!!!!

Comment

Well if its still closed then wheres my damn invite dan? lol
                      I only had one code to give out. Though I think they let all the playstation plus members in.

Instagram

Comment

Theres no chance I am paying for plus just to get into the beta of a game I may not like. No thanks. If anyone else gets a code let me know. I registered yesterday for the chance to get in but obivously havent heard anything and likely won't

Comment

Theres no chance I am paying for plus just to get into the beta of a game I may not like. No thanks. If anyone else gets a code let me know. I registered yesterday for the chance to get in but obivously havent heard anything and likely won't
                          I can probably get one for you from a friend.

Instagram

Comment

If you can that would be fantastic.

Comment

Just have to say that Guild Wars 2 is fantastic!!

So many good games to play now! I've made a schedule - Monday and Tuesday: GW2, Wed: Dust514 + other ps3 games, Thur: D3, Friday: Gw2, Sat: Dust514, Sun: Gw...

But, I'm guessing I'll only get time to play maybe 3 or 4 of those days at best, life usually has other plans!

Comment

Just have to say that Guild Wars 2 is fantastic!!
                                Awesome. Don't have it yet; still on 1, but I play it pretty exclusively (at least until I get "Sleeping Dogs").

Comment

Working...
                                X