Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    Kinnikinnick. Its nothing like their frozen crap or the stuff in a box u make yourself. It is very close to real white bread. They only have one fresh food store though and its in Edmonton.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast this morning. Me and my sister LIT UP when we realized we had a new and supposedly amazing GF bread to try and it truely was amazing! You almost couldnt tell the difference...just a harder crust which meant it was even harder on toast but still amazing. Can't get it here though. WE bought it in edmonton when we took Mason home. 3hr drive for bread is kind of long. But we got 4 loaves and froze them
    What kind of bread is it? And yeah, 3 hours for bread would be a little crazy

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast this morning. Me and my sister LIT UP when we realized we had a new and supposedly amazing GF bread to try and it truely was amazing! You almost couldnt tell the difference...just a harder crust which meant it was even harder on toast but still amazing. Can't get it here though. WE bought it in edmonton when we took Mason home. 3hr drive for bread is kind of long. But we got 4 loaves and froze them

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    hahahaha totally Ron Swanson style! (Parks and Rec)

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    il570xN364383909.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    564758_10152117449650125_1165153711_n.jpg

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    It's okay. You have to cook a pound at a time anyway, and that's enough for 2 1/2 people.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    So true, agree with all of them!

Congrats to the little guy, although now that means less bacon for you Terry!

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I have to agree. I'm not quite sure about #8, but I'd be willing to try it if my computer had a floppy drive.

On a related note, we're finally getting the little guy to eat bacon, after a couple years of "I don't like that". He's not mixing it with anything yet, but we're off to a start.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I love Bacon in certain things and just plain bacon so I don't agree with some of this but I thought you guys would agree with ALL of it.

baon.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Charred flesh.....need charred flesh....

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Mmmmmmm..... Cowwwww......

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Vegetables, I mean vegetarians just don't understand...

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I really have nothing against bacon.But VEGGIES ARE AWESOME.You guys can have your bacon thread back now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X