Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    I have nothing against vegetables, but meat is AWESOME!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Well, I just was thinking that since EPA want to tax farmers for the amont of cattle they have (since they poop alot and produce tons of methane) that they could tax vegetarians as being higher methane producers than us meatatarians!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I resemble that remark.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Do you know that vegetarians are the highest producers of methane on the planet?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    awww but they only charged me $108.35...not the extra 33 something for shipping. Still might be waiting a while i Guess. but I'll cross my fingers that they forgot to add the shipping charge and send it anyway
    That should include shipping. The book is only $75. My total cost was $83 (75 +8 shipping) so your $108.35 charge should include shipping (75 + 33.35). Right?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Do you know that vegetarians are the highest producers of methane on the planet?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Soy slupping is fun don't knock it till you try it by someone who knows how to cook it.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Bw, go start your own vegetarian, soy-slupping, high methane producing thread! That shit has no business here!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    awww but they only charged me $108.35...not the extra 33 something for shipping. Still might be waiting a while i Guess. but I'll cross my fingers that they forgot to add the shipping charge and send it anyway

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    OMG, DMG JUST CHARGED ME FOR TWTTK. Sorry this is the thread I was on when I read the Email. haha

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Thank you, Miss Weatherbee!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Agreed Mr. Boone

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Bw, go start your own vegetarian, soy-slupping, high methane producing thread! That shit has no business here!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Soy is gross.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    NO DO NOT GIVE IN!!!!!!!!!!If you do go soy

Leave a comment: