Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to help us pick a cover artist for a zombie book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Oh you sneeky man..I thought it was the book too.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Four Zombies? Only one announced so far so must be the one you are working on right?
    Well, that is an announced zombie book, but it isn't the one this thread was about.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    We were looking at cover design options for the one book last night, but didn't really like any of them, so we're starting from scratch.

Brian
    Four Zombies? Only one announced so far so must be the one you are working on right?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    We were looking at cover design options for the one book last night, but didn't really like any of them, so we're starting from scratch.

Brian
    Thanks for the update. I actually am a patient person however I love just about anything to do with zombies.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    2 months later and I would like some Zombie news. Any updates? Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! LOL

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    Thank you for the update!
    2 months later and I would like some Zombie news. Any updates? Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    ashley would

Leave a comment:

• calason
    replied
    I don't know if Phil Hale or Ashley Wood have been mentioned as searching on my phone is wonky, but I think that they would be awesome! Bernie Wrightson and Glenn Chadbourne are also great.

Leave a comment:

• danny
    replied
    Another Artist I think CD should look into is M. Wayne Miller. He does a lot of Dark Regions Press covers!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Thanks for the update, look forward to hearing what these titles are.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    So there are three zombie related Limited Editions in the works for 2013. Two of the three covers will be created by artists named in this thread. The third is by an artist we've never worked with who came as part of the deal. That's all I can say for now! Thanks to everyone for their suggestions!

Brian
    Sounds good!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    So there are three zombie related Limited Editions in the works for 2013. Two of the three covers will be created by artists named in this thread. The third is by an artist we've never worked with who came as part of the deal. That's all I can say for now! Thanks to everyone for their suggestions!

Brian
    Thank you for the update!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Not quite yet for the zombie book in question -- this is one of those books where an agent, the original publisher, and the author have to agree on everything, which takes while -- but don't be surprised if you see some of the names suggested in this thread show up on OTHER projects, too...

Brian
    Which projects might those be. You can tell me because Rich already did. I just want to make sure YOU have thedetaisl right.......

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Ha! Ha !Hope you are well rested.
    ha!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X