Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep in mind I am at work when I am online. Also, I am just angry with DMG for not having a way to get in contact with them about an order. and just for u...

Edit: oh my 200, woot.

Comment

I'm in, too!

Comment

Thanks, I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          Keep in mind I am at work when I am online. Also, I am just angry with DMG for not having a way to get in contact with them about an order. and just for u...

Edit: oh my 200, woot.
          Still...I'll take cheeky over tired, angry, bored, etc!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

well are you ever anything but tired, angry or bored when YOUR at work?

Comment

actually, I'm wide awake at work--and never bored. I've been working nights for a looooong time and am up all night anyway.

But if you're sitting behind a computer for 8 hrs at a time, I guess you would be bored.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

If I had actual work to do I'd be fine. I take calls but sometimes theres a long wait between, and same with alarms. Summer is worse. I'm up all night as well. I work 3pm-11pm so when I go home I dont wanna go to bed so I'm up all night. Then i sleep all day til I have to work. I hate 3-11. When i was "tired" this week on here its because I got thrown unexpectedly into some dayshifts. F'd me right up.

Comment

Me me me me.

Comment

Great promotion, I free ARC and a case of Dan's Zombie Home Brew! I too am in.

Comment

Hells Bells! How did I miss this yesterday?

I toss my cap in.
                      (that isn't a euphemism)
                      Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
                      http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Yay, free books (or at least a chance for them). In addition to great titles and authors, high production values, and some of the best customer service around, just one more reason to love Cemetery Dance!

Comment

It's been raining sooo much here, we could really use an ARC - Thanks

Jan
                          Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Here I am It took me a while to find the post, the serach funnction didn't find it

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                              Here I am It took me a while to find the post, the serach funnction didn't find it
                              Same here. I saw the flashing yellow banner and went looking, but found it by all the activity LOL.
                              Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

I'm in

Thanks CD
                                I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Working...
                                X