Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5768[/ATTACH]

unfortunately equals :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5769[/ATTACH]
    I see the family resemblance, Mr. Woot!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Oh I left the weekends out, theyre DEAD and I get left alone from 6-11. In the summer I get that bored that reading and the internet are not good enough and i bring my laptop n watch tv for 8 hours.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I'm guessing I told you, because I do. We also have an answering service for companies who don't wanna do their own job after a certain time...in some cases at all. We have 5 oil companies, a home care service, 4 realtors, an industrial cleaning service, two construction companies, and a shuttle service. And every one of them was busy yesterday hence me bitching about the contest. lol. My boss is cheap and he wanted us to always be doing something but instead we get retardedly busy at certain points in the day then still end up sitting here doing nothing (like now) we get busy days where its nuts the whole day though (like yesterday) or everyday last winter cuz it was so damn cold. Usually I am here with one other person from 3-9 then im alone til 11. Thursday however they left me here for 8 hours alone. It wasnt fun, it was nuts from 3-7 then I sat here talking to you guys wishing I wasnt alone. Which is where the sad lonely but easily amuse me came in. lol

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Where's the exploding clown Squire - it was just in this space a moment ago, I didn't hallucinate it, I DIDN'T HALLUCINATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I ?????????????

I deleted it; I didn't want it to be mistaken for the next pic in the flow. You didn't hallucinate anything, Teri Where did I get the idea that you worked as a monitor/dispatcher for a secity company?????

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    "This is *Unamed oil company* calling, I just talked to the driver and your hahaha oil won't be there for another 45 minutes." (Even though you ordered it yesterday and its now 8:30pm and -10 Degrees)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Where's the exploding clown Squire - it was just in this space a moment ago, I didn't hallucinate it, I DIDN'T HALLUCINATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I ?????????????

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I hope it wasn't to let someone know that you are dropping their security coverage until they pay their bill....

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    you just made me lliterally lol while leaving someone a voicemail.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    06-funny-elephant-rhino-sex.jpg

unfortunately equals :

baby-stroller.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    But Rhinoplasty is plastic surgery on the nose....

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    You realize Elephants and Rhino's are not the same thing right?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Rhinoplasty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X