Picture Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoheoaheohoaehohae!!!!

Okay, I just tried to give you rep points, but I have to spread it around before I can give you anymore. Apparently I've spread it on you enough.
    "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

you need to give three more people rep before you can get back to me. So find three random posts, hand out some rep and get back to me! I do that alot.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I can't rep ya either but I dont give out random rep so ur shit outta luck on this one. Also, its buggin me that I can't remember what movie that is. lol

Comment

Full Metal Jacket
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

No wonder I couldnt remember

Comment

I'll get back to you srb. That was too good not to give it up for.
              "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Dat woz twulie phunny az phuck Mr Boone

Comment

R. Lee Ermey & Ernest Borgnine played the same role in the 2 versions of Willard.

medium_0912-ernest-borgnine-mchale.jpg
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Ernest Borgnine is the voice of Mermaid Man.

Comment

FUnny but wrong at the same time.

Comment

Mermaid by the tail, gerbil by the tail...

Gerbil_up_the_ass.jpg
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

IMG_1421.jpeg
                          http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
                          http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
                          http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

Took me a minute there Mr. Roland, until I remembered that kid was Butters.

stock-photo-9179048-woman-churning-butter.jpg
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Comment

Crazy Harry like to churn things up his own way!

(Joe's pic had such wonderful possbilities, but I'm at work and don't have access to the full array of choices I would have liked.)
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X