X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      Is it a sign of my age that I have no idea what Lawn Bowls is or is it because I am Canadian? lol
      Nuff said ????

Bowling for web site 018.jpg

Comment

Dammit! I did that in Baradine in 2003! I am decrepit!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Dammit! TCM is a symptom of decrepitude????? I've seen 90% of what they show!
          It's alright Mr Boone, Connie (who's 13 years younger than I, and her brother, 2 years younger) watch 98% of TCM and record the other 2% for later viewing

Comment

I had already googled the Lawn Bowls. Why not just call it bowling? But anyway...I was waiting for a comment on the Reagan thing and no one said a word. lol. I know very well who Reagan is...its the americans that know nothing about Canada not the other way around

Comment

TCM is great!

Teri, I know you're Canadian and all, but c'mon, Reagan was US President 1981-1989. Ended the Cold War, ya know.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I had already googled the Lawn Bowls. Why not just call it bowling? But anyway...I was waiting for a comment on the Reagan thing and no one said a word. lol. I know very well who Reagan is...its the americans that know nothing about Canada not the other way around
                Okay, you were being a smartypants. Hey I know something about Canada. Wasn't the guy who draws Doonesbury the Prime Minister at one point?
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

But when I was approached about participating, the old guy asked me if me and friends wanted to go lawn balling! I was ready to run screaming back to my ship!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

But when I was approached about participating, the old guy asked me if me and friends wanted to go lawn balling! I was ready to run screaming back to my ship!
                    Ya gotta watch the old guys Squire - he wasn't wearing an overcoat and offering you a boiled sweetie from a brown paper bag, was he ???

Comment

No, my buddy got that guy!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Hmmm ... cos bowling is tenpin ???? And ... I know about Canada, well, part of it, anyway, my 1st wife was from BC (Chilliwack) and I spent some time over there (loved it!!!!) .... And, even we down here in the colonies have heard of Ronnie Raygun, true

Comment

No, my buddy got that guy!
                          504-768-fw5463.jpg

Comment

That's the one!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                              Hmmm ... cos bowling is tenpin ???? And ... I know about Canada, well, part of it, anyway, my 1st wife was from BC (Chilliwack) and I spent some time over there (loved it!!!!) .... And, even we down here in the colonies have heard of Ronnie Raygun, true
                              First of all, I said Americans know nothing about canada and you are australian.
                              Secondly, putting the term LAWN in front of it shows its not the same game enough to call it bowling.
                              Thirdly, is that even a word? Thirdly? If so its a stupid word. Anyway, Thirdly, Have you not heard of 9 Pin Bowling?

(I Didn't mean that rudely, i meant to be funny. People take me the wrong way alot online so just a warning.)
                              Last edited by Teriw; 02-17-2012, 11:42 PM.

Comment

First of all, I said Americans know nothing about canada and you are australian.
                                Secondly, putting the term LAWN in front of it shows its not the same game enough to call it bowling.
                                Thirdly, is that even a word? Thirdly? If so its a stupid word. Anyway, Thirdly, Have you not heard of 9 Pin Bowling?

(I Didn't mean that rudely, i meant to be funny. People take me the wrong way alot online so just a warning.)
                                Lordy, are you Scott's (theenormityofitall) sister ?????

Comment

Working...
                                X