CNXT0022.jpg

Comment

CNXT0023.jpg

Comment

CNXT0024.jpg

Comment

CNXT0025.jpg

Comment

Great adds BW, always like seeing some different stuff on the collections threads

Comment

Is that the 2008 reprint of The Killing Joke? because I had a 1988 paperback (don't ask me what printing it was...).
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Yes this is a new series it starts at the end of the original story.The comic will have different supplimental material including a serialization of the original prose story by Mary Shelly.They are not saying if this is limited to any number of issues or if it is ongoing.I have reserved at least the first 6.If it goes longer I will add more if it is less then I will have money for something else.
                        When I saw Bernie last year, I think he said it was planned for a 12 issue limited series.
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Hey, BW, what's extra in "The Killing Joke" deluxe edition? It looks like a nice hardback, but I'm sure they had to add something to the original 64 page story other than an introduction.

I was working at the comic shop when this story was originally announced and everyone in the industry was very excited for its release. Well, someone at the shop (I think a customer) had a friend who worked at DCs offices and got b&w copies of the first 20 or 30 pages and shared them with us about 3 months prior to the official release. After reading almost half of it, the wait for the whole book was excruciating! It's still one of my favorite Batman stories.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I think it was recolored and some of the flashback sequences were in black and white.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Liking the comics BW! Keep em coming!

Comment

you are right sir.
                                Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                I think it was recolored and some of the flashback sequences were in black and white.

Comment

Working...
                                X