• Show
Clear All

The Ruins is here.DSC03406.jpg

Comment

DSC03407.jpg

Comment

DSC03408.jpg

Comment

And the signature page. Matching number. I went with 444 as 4 is the wife's favorite number. I went look 444 isn't that cool.....her response" nice try........so how many years has this been on order"? Oh I am sleeping in the STUPID GROUNDHOG hole tonight.DSC03409.jpg

Comment

Another gorgeous production!!

Comment

Very cool Tom! was debating on getting that during the sale this weekend

Comment

Very nice. I like the signature page!

Comment

So cool. My initial impression was I liked the classy look of A Simple Plan a little better, but I dunno, The Ruins looks great too. And the purple/maroon and green look like outstanding color choices for this one. Thanks for the pics!
                  Last edited by bugen; 08-26-2014, 02:22 AM.
                  “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                  -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Love the look of it. Haven't read that yet.

Comment

Very nice - typical CD 'classy' hardcover. That limitation page looks great.

Comment

Both Scott Smith numbered editions look great. Love the sig page on The Ruins.

Comment

Thanks guys. Now this came in and I did not get a shipping notice. Another great production.DSC03457.jpg

Comment

DSC03458.jpg

Comment

DSC03459.jpg

Comment

The Prophet looks very cool, especially the signature page.

Comment

Working...
                                X