No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, my shoes are not a nice place to be.

Comment

Lovely CD add.

Comment

Well if you washed your feet........
        Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        Yeah, my shoes are not a nice place to be.

Comment

Nice wins from the recent auction. Really like the cover for Smoke and Mirrors too, but passed that one up since I know the chances of me actually reading are very slim for 2 reasons. I'm not good at reading collections/anthologies usually (Brian James Freeman's are the only ones I have read straight through with no pauses), and I'm not so sure I care for the screenplay format. I need to check that out more to see how I like it.

That didn't stop me from ordering copies of Shocklines or the new Best of CD anthology that I'm waiting get more details of, but those are special cases.
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Great adds, Tom. And if S&M is bigger than Pitfall---WOW!!! I used my GC on the S/L of what is now The Best of CD II, but that would have been my second choice. And I passed it up.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

some more new stuff.DSC03037.jpg

Comment

to show how big this is here are a couple pictures with the arc.DSC03038.jpg

Comment

DSC03039.jpg

Comment

Another Ray Garton book. This is just a paperback but it is in super condition. Hard to find them this nice looking.DSC03040.jpg

Comment

Two new Edward Lee adds.DSC03041.jpg

Comment

DSC03042.jpg

Comment

Most of the art work can't be posted. Way too graphic but here are a couple.DSC03043.jpg

Comment

DSC03044.jpg

Comment

Cool adds, Screamplays looks badass. Funny, I have a Lee book, The Chosen, which has it's share of interior art, but I sure as hell won't be loading it up here!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                                Cool adds, Screamplays looks badass. Funny, I have a Lee book, The Chosen, which has it's share of interior art, but I sure as hell won't be loading it up here!

Comment

Working...
                                X