No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice new adds! Can't wait for my copy of the Influence.

Comment

Nice to see you got your Chrsitine Tom. Congratz on both the Littles!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That's some great new additions you have there. You're right, Christmas certainly did come early to your house this year...
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Thanks guys. Hopefully next week I will have something really cool to show off. Possibly the week after. Depending on when it arrives at the warehouse and is shipped off.

Comment

Very nice, would love to see more Little books by CD in the future. Not sure which cover i like more, trade or limited, they are both nice.

Comment

Well still waiting for the one I was talking about.... In the mean time here are a couple of things I picked up along with the CD other pub. grab bag. First up I found this paperback book that I used to own and is probably still in my parents basement. Got this for .50 one of the most read books when I was a teen. DSC02299.jpg

Comment

Got these for $1 each and they are first editions though different. one has the 12345678910 while the other just says first edition. Covers in rough shape but a good find.DSC02300.jpg

Comment

Now my grab bag. First up a really cool looking anthology with some great writers and new ones. I love short story collections.DSC02301.jpgDSC02302.jpgDSC02303.jpg

Comment

This from bad moon books a double.2 stories 1 book just flip.DSC02304.jpgDSC02305.jpgDSC02306.jpg

Comment

Some of the art.DSC02307.jpgDSC02308.jpg

Comment

DSC02309.jpgDSC02310.jpg

Comment

DSC02313.jpgAnd this from Gauntlet Press.DSC02311.jpg

Comment

Sweet GB! The one "Other Publisher's GB" I got from CD was one of the best I'd gotten ever.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Got these for $1 each and they are first editions though different. one has the 12345678910 while the other just says first edition. Covers in rough shape but a good find.[ATTACH=CONFIG]14041[/ATTACH]
                            Stupendouly magnificent find!!! You should have my address in your ebay account. One for Christmas and one for my biirthday!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I picked up a first edition of the Power That Preserves for the same price, but the dust jacket is literally in tatters. Yours look to be in pretty good shape, very nice grab. The other publishers grab bag is nice too.

Comment

Nice grab bag! Now I'm chomping at the bit to get mine!

Comment

Working...
                                X