No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems I am in the minority on liking this series around here. When I questioned Brian about the rest of the series he said that CD would not have the rest do to there not being much interest. Looks like my local comic book shop will get my orders for the rest of the series.
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Nice comics bookworm! I couldn't really get into Zombies vs. Robots. I had bought a zombie omnibus from IDW I was dissapointed with that segment. Love the art though.

Comment

First up one from apex. Read the ebook and loved it.DSC01421.jpgDSC01422.jpg

Comment

and the advanced review copy of The Dark Man. Question Brian is this how the book will look short and long or will it be like the regular hard cover books?DSC01423.jpgDSC01424.jpg

Comment

More artwork from the book.DSC01425.jpgDSC01426.jpg

Comment

DSC01427.jpgDSC01428.jpg

Comment

Man I can't for my copy to arrive, wish I was able to have bought the ARC. Absolutely stunning art.

Comment

DSC01430.jpgDSC01431.jpgDSC01432.jpg

Comment

And the full poem at the end.I really like how this came out. If this is just the review copy I can't wait to see the finished product.DSC01433.jpg

Comment

The artwork is stunning.
                    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      and the advanced review copy of The Dark Man. Question Brian is this how the book will look short and long or will it be like the regular hard cover books?
                      Yep, it's short and long. We generally keep our arcs proportional to the actual book.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yes Glenn Really outdid himself. I think when I have more time and am not so tired I will spend hours just looking at the artwork
                        Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                        The artwork is stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Yep, it's short and long. We generally keep our arcs proportional to the actual book.
                          That must be a pain for the slipcase makers. Seems the regular books would be easier to make the cases for.

Comment

I've done that with the few books I have with his artwork.
                            Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Nice additions, Tom. I, too, am excited about the finished product.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                That must be a pain for the slipcase makers. Seems the regular books would be easier to make the cases for.
                                No idea. They make all sorts of crazy cases at the company that makes our King cases.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X