No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too.Done with Sam More then Midnight next.Great adds.Congrats on The Strain.
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Nor can I. I have decided to read I Am Sam first then More Than Midnight.

Comment

Nor can I. I have decided to read I Am Sam first then More Than Midnight.
      Please let us know how MtM is. I'm not sure how I missed out on this one.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

More Than Midnight was a very nice read. Five strong stories!
        Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
        Please let us know how MtM is. I'm not sure how I missed out on this one.

Comment

Received my 'other' publishers grab bag today. You guys outdid yourselves with this one.

First up is a nice chap book from Sinister Grin Press with three new stories by Ramsey Campbell, Bentley Little and Ray Garton:
          P1230075.jpgP1230076.jpgP1230077.jpg

Next up is a new author and a new publisher for me. A trade paperback of Isis Unbound by Allyson Bird from Dark Regions Press:
          P1230078.jpgP1230079.jpgP1230080.jpg

Comment

Next was another new author for me. A limited edition of Heartless from Allan Leverone from Delirium press:
            P1230081.jpgP1230082.jpg

And then a first edition of a book by some guy named Stephen King:
            P1230083.jpg

Comment

And finally a very pleasant surprise. I actually considered ordering this one when it came out but decided against because my prior purchases from the publisher were not up to the quality I expected for the price I paid. If this book is any indication they have greatly improved there quality and I will be more willing to give them another try in the future.

The book is the limited edition od Stephen King Is Richard Bachman by Michael Collings and was published by Overlook Connection Press:
              P1230084.jpgP1230085.jpgP1230087.jpgP1230088.jpg

The interior art that is color is actually pasted on the pages:
              P1230086.jpgP1230089.jpg

Comment

Awesome items, Martin! The chapbook from SGP was pretty good (the stories were interesting, though the they all had their glaring flaws that kept me from completely enjoying them). Great OLC book (I thought of ordering it too).
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Super super adds man.CD always surprises in a good way.

Comment

Next was another new author for me. A limited edition of Heartless from Allan Leverone from Delirium press:
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]10892[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10893[/ATTACH]

And then a first edition of a book by some guy named Stephen King:
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]10894[/ATTACH]
                    The one unsigned edition Of TWTTK I don't have. Was too cheap to buy a third after buying the Artist Ed and the UK edition.

Comment

Wow Teri.You are becoming one of us.To cheap to by the cheap one.
                      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      The one unsigned edition Of TWTTK I don't have. Was too cheap to buy a third after buying the Artist Ed and the UK edition.

Comment

I got a Chapters gift card from My Secret Santa on the weekend so If they still have any first prints I may grab it. Theres no NEW books I want. I suggested a CD gift card to whoever my santa may be but they didn't take the bait. Chapters is good enough, I can always wait for Doctor Sleep

Comment

Congrats on the gift card!
                          Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          I got a Chapters gift card from My Secret Santa on the weekend so If they still have any first prints I may grab it. Theres no NEW books I want. I suggested a CD gift card to whoever my santa may be but they didn't take the bait. Chapters is good enough, I can always wait for Doctor Sleep

Comment

Received my last grab bag of 2012 today and was very pleased. I have also received three ARCs between today and yesterday and a expecting another delivery tomorrow. I should have time to get some images up this weekend.

Comment

Last Grab bag of 2012 had a few duplicates:
                              Island Funeral by Keith Minnion:
                              P1230215.jpg

Blood In Your Ears by Kevin Quigley:
                              P1230216.jpg

Blockade Billy (Second Print) by Stephen King:
                              P1230218.jpg

Pork Pie Hat by Peter Straub:
                              P1230217.jpg

Comment

Of course it more than paid for itself with a couple of books I came close to buying but did not:

On Dangerous Ground Stories of Western Noir:
                                P1230209.jpgP1230210.jpgP1230211.jpg

Killing Ghost by Christopher Ransom:
                                P1230212.jpgP1230213.jpgP1230214.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X