Clear All

Olympic Posters continued:
    P1200551.jpgP1200552.jpg

Comment

Very nice set!

Comment

Love the posters.Great additions.

Comment

Have not had much time to be on the board recently but thought I would post my two latest editions. Both courtesy of Liberty at River Run Books:
          P1200911.jpgP1200913.jpgP1200914.jpgP1200915.jpg

Comment

Wow!!!!! Great. Mine are not signed.Great score.

Comment

It will probably be a while before I have time to add to much more to this thread but I would post a few new additions:

The new issue of Harper's with Stephen King's 'Batman and Robin Have an Altercation'
              P1210823.jpgP1210824.jpg

Comment

Dark Masques (ARC):
                This is one I have been after for quite some time. It is not mint but the price was right.
                P1210825.jpg

Comment

Why? Is everything ok.Just the busy season.Do tell.Nice additions.
                  Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  It will probably be a while before I have time to add to much more to this thread but I would post a few new additions:

The new issue of Harper's with Stephen King's 'Batman and Robin Have an Altercation'
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]10457[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10458[/ATTACH]

Comment

Nice items! I still need to pick up a copy of Harpers.
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Everything is fine, sometimes life just gets in the way.
                      Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      Why? Is everything ok.Just the busy season.Do tell.Nice additions.

Comment

Where did you get your Harpers Martin? Just in case its somewhere we have up north here as well. I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

I picked it up at a local Barnes & Noble. They actually had a bunch of copies very prominently displayed.
                          Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          Where did you get your Harpers Martin? Just in case its somewhere we have up north here as well. I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Thought we had Barnes and Noble in bigger cities but apparently not as far as I can find online. Thanks anyway Martin. Maybe a Chapters store will have it out west. We only have Coles here which is their smaller stores. September is dwindling away so I wont likely find one at all.

Comment

Recently received Grave Tales #6 Signed hardcover. Very impressed with this one.
                              P1220199.jpgP1220200.jpgP1220201.jpg

Comment

A few pieces of the bonus art from Mr. Chadbourne:
                                P1220202.jpgP1220203.jpgP1220204.jpgP1220205.jpgP1220206.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X