X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Esquire July 2009 Featuring Stephen King's "Morality":
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9959[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9960[/ATTACH]
    This one! Its beautiful. LOVE the way the wrote the story on the naked chick. I'm not sure who she is but she looks great and the idea to do that was excellent. If I had it i'd display it, playboy or not!

Comment

I do hope you are feeling better. I have lots more SK related magazines to post many dating back to the 70's. I will get to them eventually.
      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      I think It was Martin's mission to make me feel better yesterday. lol. I just looked at all these add now and may I say I HATECHU, HATECHU, HATECHU, HATECHU, HATECHU, HATECHU, HATECHU, HATECHU. I didn't count but I want ALL of those magazines. One of the playboys in particular. I have a few of the movies and want them all as well. Thanks Martin

Comment

That one is actually an Esquire rather than a Playboy. I believe the model is Bar Refaeli (Ok, I did not know how to spell her name so I looked at the cover and that is her name.) That is the extent of my knowledge of her.
        Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        This one! Its beautiful. LOVE the way the wrote the story on the naked chick. I'm not sure who she is but she looks great and the idea to do that was excellent. If I had it i'd display it, playboy or not!

Comment

I think she used to date DiCaprio, but don't quote me on that.

Comment

Reminds me of the story the Marquis De Sade wrote in red wine on his white clothes in the movie Quills. Of course, Bar is much more attractive than Geoffrey Rush.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Cemetery Dance Volume Two/Issue Two (Ok it is the third issue of CD, I have not yet acquired one and two)
              P1200413.jpg

Comment

This is where I take my collectors thread off the rails of the crazy train. You see several years ago I had a hobby (minor obsession) with obtaining magazines containing Stephen King Stories, Essay's and interviews. Although my collection is not complete I got over this little hobby (obsession), for a while at least. I will probably return to this hobby (obsession) at some point. This collection includes King items published in Men's magazines. I will attempt to be careful in the images I post but if I post anything that the moderators of this board (Dan, Brian, Squire etc...) please feel free to delete the images.

Comment

Seventeen April 1990 Featuring "What Stephen King Does For Love" an essay by Mr. King:
                  P1200372.jpgP1200373.jpgP1200374.jpg
                  Full disclosure, I have not read this in several years, and do not remember it, I am unable to say anything about it.

Comment

Cosmopolitan March 1976 Featuring and excerpt of Salem's Lot (A rather large excerpt):
                    P1200375.jpgP1200376.jpg

Comment

GQ September 1998 Featuring an article about Stephen King upon the release of Bag of Bones:
                      P1200377.jpgP1200378.jpg

Comment

P1200379.jpgP1200380.jpgThe New Yorker December 24 & 31 2001 Featuring Stephen King's "The Death of Jack Hamilton":
                        Last edited by Martin; 07-17-2012, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Playboy January 1983 Featuring Stephen King's "The Word Processor":
                          P1200384.jpgP1200385.jpg

Comment

Playboy January 1981 Featuring Stephen King Essay "Why We Crave Horror Movies":
                            P1200429.jpgP1200431.jpg

Comment

Playboy January 1982 Featuring Stephen King's Essay "Between A Rock And A Soft Place":
                              P1200432.jpgP1200434.jpg

Comment

Playboy June 1983 Featuring an interview with Stephen King:
                                P1200435.jpgP1200437.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X