X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    You caused me to get the ball rolling on that auction. I put the first bid down. But I see I have been outbid! Drats! I'm not sure I can afford another impulse buy. So I may bow out.
    I hear you. I would not be surprised if the auction ended with a flurry of bids.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I know nothing about the seller but someone has a Signed Limited of this on eBay starting at $49.99 with o bids currently. That would be a great deal for this book. It was a bargain at the original $100.00 price tag.
    You caused me to get the ball rolling on that auction. I put the first bid down. But I see I have been outbid! Drats! I'm not sure I can afford another impulse buy. So I may bow out.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    A couple of Joe Hill additions to the collection:
    The Weight of Words from Subterranean Press. Several authors have written stories based on the art of Dave McKean. Beautiful production and I really am looking forward to reading the stories.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20355[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20356[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20357[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20358[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20359[/ATTACH]
    I know nothing about the seller but someone has a Signed Limited of this on eBay starting at $49.99 with o bids currently. That would be a great deal for this book. It was a bargain at the original $100.00 price tag.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Martin!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Congrats, Martin!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X