Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    They look great!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Great choices on both, Martin! Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks, really pleased with how they turned out. May hang them this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Great choices on both, Martin! Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Did not mention that I also took a print from Alan M Clark in to be framed as well. This is the cover image from the CD release 'Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography of the World's Most Popular Author'.
    I do not recall if I bought the print from CD, alone or as part of a special or if I bought it directly from Mr. Clarks website. It is signed and numbered. I chose a frame that I though completed the art and did go with museum glass on this one:IMG_1024~photo.JPGIMG_1029~photo.JPGIMG_1026~photo.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Was able to pick up my Lake Champlain story today and really like how it turned out.

Chose a black weathered wood frame that I thought fit the print well. Did not use museum glass as it would have dramatically increased to price for something this size. Overall very pleased with it.
    IMG_1023~photo.JPGIMG_1025~photo.JPGIMG_1027~photo.JPGIMG_1030~photo.JPGIMG_1031~photo.JPG

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    This sounds like it will be a very special tribute, and I would also love to see how it turns out.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Thanks, Martin. Looking forward to both pieces.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Looking forward to seeing it!
    Thanks. I will probably put up some pictures when it arrives, before I install it. I am a bit nervous about the install. I have read the instructions and they do not seem secure to me so I am going to go talk to some people to make sure gravity does not win.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing it!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

I agree with Jeff. That's a thing of beauty. Would love to see it as well if it's something you don't mind sharing.
    I will post photos. I am going off sketches the artist and I worked together on and really hope it looks like I envision it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Awesome! Please post when you get it back. I just recently pick one up from a TDT member and still have yet to open it! Warning: If your frame job is awesome, I'm stealing it
    I am real happy with the frame I chose. I skipped the museum glass but I hope that with were I place it that will not be an issue. Due to the size the museum glass was going to nearly double the price. I will post a picture when I get it back.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

As I am sure is no surprise to you, all the re-work I am doing in my home is with my wife in mind. I actually have a copper backsplash being custom made by a guy in Poland right now. It will be a permanent tribute to her in the kitchen. I will post photos when I have it.
    I agree with Jeff. That's a thing of beauty. Would love to see it as well if it's something you don't mind sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

I am definitely more focused on Hill these days. I actually have my Lake Champlain sheet out for framing right now. Have two possible places to hang it when I get it back, it has been in a tube since it was released.
    Awesome! Please post when you get it back. I just recently pick one up from a TDT member and still have yet to open it! Warning: If your frame job is awesome, I'm stealing it

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied

As I am sure is no surprise to you, all the re-work I am doing in my home is with my wife in mind. I actually have a copper backsplash being custom made by a guy in Poland right now. It will be a permanent tribute to her in the kitchen. I will post photos when I have it.
    That's really beautiful, Martin. Love lives on and you are stronger for keeping that love close.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X