No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to stop looking at this thread cause I'm spend money I don't need to...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
      The slipcased edition of Knowing Darkness was $210, including shipping. The massive signed limited was $820, also including shipping.

John
      The one on centipede press now its $225 and doesn't say its splipcased. To confirm Martins is not the signed on right? Its still massive

Comment

That is the one I have. If you look at the Edition Details it mentions the slipcase. My understanding is that all editions of the book are the same size. The signed edition is in a tray case that adds several inches and had a smaller bonus book included.
        Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        The one on centipede press now its $225 and doesn't say its splipcased. To confirm Martins is not the signed on right? Its still massive

Comment

Thanks for the info Martin.

Comment

Been a while since I posted anything so I figured I should get back to it. Here are a few King odd ball items.
            BOMC Hardbound Storm of the Century:
            P1180279.jpgP1180280.jpgP1180281.jpgP1180284.jpg

Comment

BOMC exclusive publication Secret Windows:
              P1180285.jpgP1180286.jpgP1180288.jpgP1180287.jpg

Comment

I didn't know what BOMC was at first. Got it now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  BOMC exclusive publication Secret Windows:
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]7500[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7501[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7502[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7503[/ATTACH]
                  aww I soooo WANT this...Hatechu

Comment

Book Club edition of Lisey's Story:
                    P1180274.jpgP1180275.jpgP1180276.jpgP1180277.jpgP1180278.jpg

Comment

Lisey's Story BCE is an excellent edition. Never seen a BCE look so great.

Comment

That Liseys story is a smart production, one of my top SK books too!

Comment

TNT 'For Your Emmy Consideration' Promotional DVD pack featuring eight episodes of Nightmares & Dreamscapes (Battleground, The End of the Whole Mess, Umney's Last Case, The Road Virus Heads North, Crouch End, You Know They Got A Hell of a Band, The Fifth Quarter and Autopsy Room Four. The pack also contains three episodes of The Closer, The Movies The Ron Clark Story and The Librarian:
                          P1180292.jpgP1180293.jpgP1180294.jpgP1180295.jpgP1180296.jpgP1180297.jpg

Comment

P1180298.jpgP1180299.jpgP1180300.jpg

Comment

Omg martin i hatechu. That is awesome!!!!

Comment

This one is pretty readily available on eBay.
                                Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                                aww I soooo WANT this...Hatechu

Comment

Working...
                                X