No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Martin - and I wholly concur with Teri, every SK collector should have a copy of this

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
      The 300-copy signed limited edition of Knowing Darkness is even more massive! I still have my copy in its shipping box because I have nowhere else to put it!

John
      You can put it on my bookcase...I'd be more than happy to take care of it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        You can put it on my bookcase...I'd be more than happy to take care of it for you.
        Never mind putting it into a bookcase Teri, the limited edition is so huge you could actually live in the clamshell that it comes in, so that'd solve your housing problem - except that there wouldn't be room for you and the book in the clamshell, so you'd have to read it elsewhere - a friend's house, maybe
        Last edited by Grant Wootton; 04-08-2012, 05:22 AM.

Comment

That's why I said ON.

Comment

What you said ... ON ... valium

Comment

Mine doesn't even fit on my bookcase.
              I've got both my copies on the floor.

sk

Comment

At some point I will add photos of my den. Knowing Darkness does not fit into any of the bookcases, I have it displayed on my desk near the computer monitor.
                Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                Mine doesn't even fit on my bookcase.
                I've got both my copies on the floor.

sk

Comment

You stole my line

Comment

Sorry bw, you were too slow in that one.

Comment

Since you were discussing knowing darkness I thought I post this. I've never bought anything from this seller before so I can't vouch for it but it seemed like it may be a good deal.

http://www.miskatonicbooks.com/KNOWI...-traycase.html

Comment

I couldn't remember how much this was so I just looked into seeing if there were more and there are but $265 with shipping is why I didn't. Maybe someday.

Comment

I couldn't remember how much this was so I just looked into seeing if there were more and there are but $265 with shipping is why I didn't. Maybe someday.
                          If you're interested I think we still have some of the discounted "slightly dinged" copies left (they aren't really dinged at all) I think they where priced under $100, I can't really remember what we sold them for the last time though.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

That is gorgeous artwork.
                            "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              If you're interested I think we still have some of the discounted "slightly dinged" copies left (they aren't really dinged at all) I think they where priced under $100, I can't really remember what we sold them for the last time though.
                              I didn't know you guys sold them at all. I'd love to grab one but I can't spend anything at all right now. Thank you very much though Dan. Maybe ill message you when i can and see if there's any left.

Comment

The slipcased edition of Knowing Darkness was $210, including shipping. The massive signed limited was $820, also including shipping.

John

Comment

Working...
                                X