X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

I don't believe it has unless it was in one of the HC's. I haven't looked through them all to see.
    They appear to be really nice anthologies. The publisher is not too far from you either. They are based in Tacoma. Welcome to LVP Publications (lycanvalley.com)

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Those anthos look great, glue aside...solid line-ups and great art. They completely escaped my radar, hadn’t heard anything about them...time to go do a little research.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Yes I do! Have you seen Sea Dogs collected anywhere? Unable to find if they have done that.
    I don't believe it has unless it was in one of the HC's. I haven't looked through them all to see.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    They still had a few copies of Book one so I ordered it as well. They also stated that the book would include a set of phobia cards. I do not believe they mentioned that each card would be signed by the author of the related story. Really a nice addition:
    IMG_1814~photo.JPGIMG_1815~photo.JPGIMG_1816~photo.JPGIMG_1817~photo.JPGIMG_1818~photo.JPGIMG_1819~photo.JPG
    I am very impressed with htese but would have been willing to pay more for sewn binding.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    So, Kealan Patrick Burke mentioned this book a while back on Twitter. He did the cover art and has a story inside. I was very intrigued and ended up buying two books from this publisher. I really like the books but am concerned with the binding. They are glued and are rather thick books. I will have to be very careful when reading to ensure they do not come apart.
    The Pulp Horror Book of Phobias II:
    IMG_1820~photo.JPGIMG_1821~photo.JPGIMG_1822~photo.JPGIMG_1823~photo.JPGIMG_1824~photo.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    On a completely separate track. When re-working my den bookcase I dedicated a full case to Joe Hill. Since he does not have enough to fill it yet I filled the bottom shelves with other items. I know have multiple new Hill items and 20th Century Ghosts arriving this week. Time to re-work the case again.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Nice Joe Hill adds. He always does nice inscriptions or doodles.
    Thanks and yes he does!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Nice Hill additions to your collection, Martin -- congrats!
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

You know me and Hill, overboard.
    Yes I do! Have you seen Sea Dogs collected anywhere? Unable to find if they have done that.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Nice Joe Hill adds. He always does nice inscriptions or doodles.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Nice Hill additions to your collection, Martin -- congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

I only purchased Basket Full of Heads but may go back for more.
    You know me and Hill, overboard.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Loving the Hill adds of course! And love that inscription as well. Joe is just fun.

Those DJ's for the HC's are pretty cool. I picked up a whole set as well.
    I only purchased Basket Full of Heads but may go back for more.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Loving the Hill adds of course! And love that inscription as well. Joe is just fun.

Those DJ's for the HC's are pretty cool. I picked up a whole set as well.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Added a Joe Hill limited I did not have from a member here.
    Heart Shaped Box from Subterranean Press:
    IMG_1826~photo.JPGIMG_1827~photo.JPGIMG_1828~photo.JPGIMG_1829~photo.JPGIMG_1830~photo.JPGIMG_1831~photo.JPG

Leave a comment:

Working...
X