X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    That is a beautiful book and I loved the shots you took. I couldn't help noticing that you came in there with a buzzer-beater on release day (if the number 184 indicates that you were second to last in securing a copy!).

I'm happily jealous! You've always been a thoughtful and kind guy in this forum and if I had to lose to anyone I'm so glad it was you!

That is a gorgeous edition and I think it would be considered lettered-quality by many other publisher's standards.

I'll say that going forward it's only going to be Suntup and Cemetery Dance for me.
    Thank you for the kind words. Sorry you were unable to Obtain the limited but I look forward to seeing your Artist when it arrives. I wouldn't put too much into the number as I also received the swag and it was supposed to go to the first 50 orders. That in of itself is puzzling to me as I assume more than 50 people took advantage of the pre buy that they were offered for owning the Eye's of the Dragon portfolio. There is even someone here who ordered based on that and did not receive the swag. I do not get it but I am happy to have what I have.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    That is a beautiful book and I loved the shots you took. I couldn't help noticing that you came in there with a buzzer-beater on release day (if the number 184 indicates that you were second to last in securing a copy!).

I'm happily jealous! You've always been a thoughtful and kind guy in this forum and if I had to lose to anyone I'm so glad it was you!

That is a gorgeous edition and I think it would be considered lettered-quality by many other publisher's standards.

I'll say that going forward it's only going to be Suntup and Cemetery Dance for me.

Leave a comment:

• One eyed cat
    replied
    WOW!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice photos, Martin. Congrats!
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861