X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'll have to look those up. And not to bag on Martin's collection thread at all with my comment. It's just something my father always tried to instill in me. "Anything worth doing, is worth doing right". A sig like that is just laziness IMO. King has a pretty nice sig too. Especially his earlier ones. And Joe Hill pretty much just prints his. But I'm cool with that
    I never judge signatures as mine is really just a scribble. I never learned cursive writing and used to print my signature. It eventually morphed into a scribble. I always assumed Mr. Hills is printed because it is not his real name, I assume his signature on contracts is very different from the one we see.
    Last edited by Martin; 04-16-2018, 03:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'd take pics and post them, but I have no idea how to do it and no patience to figure it out.
    Pretty easy to do on this site. TDT.org can be cumbersome to post pics. I'll send ya a PM if ya want to send them to me via email.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    A couple of recent editions from Brian James Freeman (Editor and Author)

First up Detours:
    Pleasantly surprised to see a couple of Authors were able to sign this one as well.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20580[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20581[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20582[/ATTACH]

Some great art in this one, here is just a sample:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20583[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20584[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20585[/ATTACH]
    I think I have the signatures figures out on this oe, but I could be wrong:

1. Mark Edward Geyer
    2. Donn Albright
    3. Erin S. Wells
    4. Glenn Chadbourne
    5. Will Renfro
    6. Jill Bauman
    7. Chris Odgers
    8. Steve Gilberts
    9. Alex McVey
    10. Keith Minnion
    11. Stewart O’Nan
    12. Owen King
    13. Chet Williamson

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'll have to look those up. And not to bag on Martin's collection thread at all with my comment. It's just something my father always tried to instill in me. "Anything worth doing, is worth doing right". A sig like that is just laziness IMO. King has a pretty nice sig too. Especially his earlier ones. And Joe Hill pretty much just prints his. But I'm cool with that
    I'd take pics and post them, but I have no idea how to do it and no patience to figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Hahahaha! I agree. What the hell is that? But who's to say how people sign their names. I think Josh is just trying to make it easy on Josh.

The best sig I've seen is Scott Ian. The most obnoxious is Thomas Olde Huevelt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X