X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    No thunder stolen! I'm glad you put it out there. And I love how Scott Ian becomes SATAN!!
    So Ian is truly the Devil then.....

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    My point is the only part that would be in his legal Signature is Joe and that would be in question as his name is 'Joseph Hillstrom King'. He may sign Joe rather than Joseph but even if he were to include his middle name, most don't, he would probably sign Hillstrom rather than Hill. Complete speculation as I know nothing about the actual subject.
    I'm sure it's all legal like when it comes down to cutting the paychecks. Would be interesting to see his actually sig, I agree.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    No thunder stolen! I'm glad you put it out there. And I love how Scott Ian becomes SATAN!!
    Took me a while to see it.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Uhm, I've never noticed that before . . . and with the file name my phone used . . .

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Not to steal your thunder, but here's Scott Ian's signature from his first book.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20592[/ATTACH]
    (Maybe I'll be the only one who finds this funny, but the file name is 4666.jpg.)

I've always really liked Robert McCammon's signature. And Neil Gaiman has a good one too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X