No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those anthos look great, glue aside...solid line-ups and great art. They completely escaped my radar, hadn’t heard anything about them...time to go do a little research.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

I don't believe it has unless it was in one of the HC's. I haven't looked through them all to see.
      They appear to be really nice anthologies. The publisher is not too far from you either. They are based in Tacoma. Welcome to LVP Publications (lycanvalley.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

They appear to be really nice anthologies. The publisher is not too far from you either. They are based in Tacoma. Welcome to LVP Publications (lycanvalley.com)
        I noticed that last night...pretty interesting. Sadie Hartman's Night Worms operation is down in Tacoma as well...seems to be a happenin' place for horror lately. I tried to find a email newsletter signup link to stay abreast of new releases, but didn't see one, just a blog. I'll try to keep it in mind to check that blog from time to time so I don't miss out again.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

I noticed that last night...pretty interesting. Sadie Hartman's Night Worms operation is down in Tacoma as well...seems to be a happenin' place for horror lately. I tried to find a email newsletter signup link to stay abreast of new releases, but didn't see one, just a blog. I'll try to keep it in mind to check that blog from time to time so I don't miss out again.
          Tacoma is good enough for Almond Roca and Chihuli so why not. As long as you can avoid the aroma you should be good. The sharks at Point Defiance are fantastic as well! I started following them on Twitter but I have only seen HWA retweets so far. Very interested in seeing what they produce going forward.

Comment

I'm in Oz, bud

Comment

I'm in Oz, bud
              My error, I though I was replying to a post from Ron.

Comment

My error, I though I was replying to a post from Ron.
                All good . I figured it was meant for someone else.

Comment

All good . I figured it was meant for someone else.
                  You could just move to the Seattle area and then I will be correct.

Comment

You could just move to the Seattle area and then I will be correct.
                    A visit is on the bucket list. About the best I can do for ya.

Comment

Here a several photos of Gauntlet's Hope and Miracles:
                      DSC_0549.JPGDSC_0550.JPGDSC_0551.JPGDSC_0552.JPGDSC_0553.JPGDSC_0554.JPG

Comment

More Hope and Miracles:

DSC_0558.JPGDSC_0559.JPGDSC_0560.JPGDSC_0561.JPGDSC_0562.JPGDSC_0563.JPG

Comment

Even more Hope and Miracles:
                          DSC_0564.JPGDSC_0565.JPGDSC_0566.JPGDSC_0567.JPGDSC_0568.JPGDSC_0570.JPG

Comment

And the back cover:
                            DSC_0571.JPG

Comment

My Echoes are lost no more:

Lost Echoes Volume Two from Brian James Freeman:
                              DSC_0574.JPGDSC_0575.JPGDSC_0576.JPG

Comment

Very nice looking books. The Gauntlet production looks way nicer than I expected. It looks like a very interesting book. Congrats!
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X