No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased this several months ago, finally got around to taking some photos.

Joe Hill's Basket Full of Heads hardbound:
    The dustjacket is a translucent plastic.
    IMG_1805~photo.JPGIMG_1806~photo.JPGIMG_1807~photo.JPGIMG_1808~photo.JPGIMG_1809~photo.JPG

Comment

This was the original Chadborne art gift certificate offered by Cemetery Dance in either November or December.
      IMG_1825~photo.JPG
      Love this one and plan to frame it!

Comment

Added a Joe Hill limited I did not have from a member here.
        Heart Shaped Box from Subterranean Press:
        IMG_1826~photo.JPGIMG_1827~photo.JPGIMG_1828~photo.JPGIMG_1829~photo.JPGIMG_1830~photo.JPGIMG_1831~photo.JPG

Comment

Loving the Hill adds of course! And love that inscription as well. Joe is just fun.

Those DJ's for the HC's are pretty cool. I picked up a whole set as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            Loving the Hill adds of course! And love that inscription as well. Joe is just fun.

Those DJ's for the HC's are pretty cool. I picked up a whole set as well.
            I only purchased Basket Full of Heads but may go back for more.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I only purchased Basket Full of Heads but may go back for more.
              You know me and Hill, overboard.

Comment

Nice Hill additions to your collection, Martin -- congrats!
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Nice Joe Hill adds. He always does nice inscriptions or doodles.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

You know me and Hill, overboard.
                    Yes I do! Have you seen Sea Dogs collected anywhere? Unable to find if they have done that.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                      Nice Hill additions to your collection, Martin -- congrats!
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                        Nice Joe Hill adds. He always does nice inscriptions or doodles.
                        Thanks and yes he does!

Comment

On a completely separate track. When re-working my den bookcase I dedicated a full case to Joe Hill. Since he does not have enough to fill it yet I filled the bottom shelves with other items. I know have multiple new Hill items and 20th Century Ghosts arriving this week. Time to re-work the case again.

Comment

So, Kealan Patrick Burke mentioned this book a while back on Twitter. He did the cover art and has a story inside. I was very intrigued and ended up buying two books from this publisher. I really like the books but am concerned with the binding. They are glued and are rather thick books. I will have to be very careful when reading to ensure they do not come apart.
                            The Pulp Horror Book of Phobias II:
                            IMG_1820~photo.JPGIMG_1821~photo.JPGIMG_1822~photo.JPGIMG_1823~photo.JPGIMG_1824~photo.JPG

Comment

They still had a few copies of Book one so I ordered it as well. They also stated that the book would include a set of phobia cards. I do not believe they mentioned that each card would be signed by the author of the related story. Really a nice addition:
                              IMG_1814~photo.JPGIMG_1815~photo.JPGIMG_1816~photo.JPGIMG_1817~photo.JPGIMG_1818~photo.JPGIMG_1819~photo.JPG
                              I am very impressed with htese but would have been willing to pay more for sewn binding.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Yes I do! Have you seen Sea Dogs collected anywhere? Unable to find if they have done that.
                                I don't believe it has unless it was in one of the HC's. I haven't looked through them all to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X