X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I have both full sets thus far. I was late to the game so it cost me dearly.
    I doubt I would be willing to shell out the funds that would be required to piece together a full Novella set. I have not looked into it though.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I have purchased every Signature series as they have been released. Have never even checked to see how many Novella Series I would need to track down to complete that one.
    I have both full sets thus far. I was late to the game so it cost me dearly.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    One of my first goals was to get a complete set of both the Signature Series and Novella series, but those goals kinda fell by the wayside. I think I need to start that up again.
    I have purchased every Signature series as they have been released. Have never even checked to see how many Novella Series I would need to track down to complete that one.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I enjoy novellas in general but have made no attempt to go back and complete the series. I may choose to attempt that one day. Only one into the Graveyard series I do love it and am excited about some of the announced titles! I really love art in books and the unique design and integral role art plays in telling the story really works in the Signature series!
    One of my first goals was to get a complete set of both the Signature Series and Novella series, but those goals kinda fell by the wayside. I think I need to start that up again.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    If anyone is an NRB subscriber, then you probably got the email today that gets at one of the things I was so excited about.
    I got it and am intrigued.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X