• Time
  • Show
Clear All

P1380307.jpgP1380308.jpgP1380309.jpgP1380310.jpgP1380311.jpgP1380312.jpg

Comment

P1380313.jpgP1380314.jpgP1380279.jpgP1380280.jpgP1380275.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Oh Martin you are a big tease. Keep it up and you will be in the same boat as Mr. I don't like Bentley Little. ..
        Seriously though looking forward to seeing the pictures. I have to wait for CD to get their copies before I get mine
        Wow, my memory is really shot. I do not recall CD getting copies of this edition. Did they only get the Artist Gift Edition or were they able to offer a few Limited Editions?

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

Your pictures barely do that edition justice. Even more the pro shots can barely capture the beauty that is this book. My gf kept making fun of me for looking at this book over and over again (may have been less funny to her if I didn't have to keep unpacking it!)

I'm bummed that I didn't get any of the swag, but maybe Paul will hook me up since I sent mine back because of the "folding and gathering" errors my edition had.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              Very nice!!
              Thank you, I am thrilled to have this in my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                Your pictures barely do that edition justice. Even more the pro shots can barely capture the beauty that is this book. My gf kept making fun of me for looking at this book over and over again (may have been less funny to her if I didn't have to keep unpacking it!)

I'm bummed that I didn't get any of the swag, but maybe Paul will hook me up since I sent mine back because of the "folding and gathering" errors my edition had.
                My photo's do not do it justice, but I don't feel bad as I feel no photo's will do this book justice. Hope you get the swag with your net shipment!

Comment

Very nice photos, Martin. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                    Very nice photos, Martin. Congrats!
                    Thanks!

Comment

WOW!

Comment

That is a beautiful book and I loved the shots you took. I couldn't help noticing that you came in there with a buzzer-beater on release day (if the number 184 indicates that you were second to last in securing a copy!).

I'm happily jealous! You've always been a thoughtful and kind guy in this forum and if I had to lose to anyone I'm so glad it was you!

That is a gorgeous edition and I think it would be considered lettered-quality by many other publisher's standards.

I'll say that going forward it's only going to be Suntup and Cemetery Dance for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          That is a beautiful book and I loved the shots you took. I couldn't help noticing that you came in there with a buzzer-beater on release day (if the number 184 indicates that you were second to last in securing a copy!).

I'm happily jealous! You've always been a thoughtful and kind guy in this forum and if I had to lose to anyone I'm so glad it was you!

That is a gorgeous edition and I think it would be considered lettered-quality by many other publisher's standards.

I'll say that going forward it's only going to be Suntup and Cemetery Dance for me.
                          Thank you for the kind words. Sorry you were unable to Obtain the limited but I look forward to seeing your Artist when it arrives. I wouldn't put too much into the number as I also received the swag and it was supposed to go to the first 50 orders. That in of itself is puzzling to me as I assume more than 50 people took advantage of the pre buy that they were offered for owning the Eye's of the Dragon portfolio. There is even someone here who ordered based on that and did not receive the swag. I do not get it but I am happy to have what I have.

Comment

I was robbed!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                              I was robbed!
                              I am not sure what happened but I hope you get the swag!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Thank you for the kind words. Sorry you were unable to Obtain the limited but I look forward to seeing your Artist when it arrives. I wouldn't put too much into the number as I also received the swag and it was supposed to go to the first 50 orders. That in of itself is puzzling to me as I assume more than 50 people took advantage of the pre buy that they were offered for owning the Eye's of the Dragon portfolio. There is even someone here who ordered based on that and did not receive the swag. I do not get it but I am happy to have what I have.
                                My understanding is that lifetime subscribers got the swag on auto. Then the first 25 in the pre-sale. And the first 25 in the general public window. At least that's how it was for Hill House and I scored the planchette for that numbered. Hey, maybe I'll get number 184 in the non-King track and we can call ourselves Yin-Yang the Suntup gang!

Consider it!

Comment

Working...
                                X