No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny Halloween: Tales of the Dark Season by Norman Partridge Limited Edition
    P1170336.jpgP1170337.jpg

Comment

Love what you have been posting.Can't wait to see more.Like the Locke and Key stuff.I have some that I will post eventually.Next week I think I will post my chap book collection.Really like yours.The only one I do not have that you have that I am looking for is Daddy's Girl from Ray Garton.Hope to get one soon.I do have to pc copies of his books that I got from some of Ray's auctions on ebay.

Comment

Bookworm, hit me up when you're ready for it. I have an extra

Comment

On a side note. My very understanding wife spotted me taking pictures of books and asked what I was doing. When I explained I was posting them online she perked up and asked if I was selling them. I almost hated to disappoint her with a quick no.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            On a side note. My very understanding wife spotted me taking pictures of books and asked what I was doing. When I explained I was posting them online she perked up and asked if I was selling them. I almost hated to disappoint her with a quick no.
            Can certainly relate to that comment Martin - Connie, too, lives in hope that I'll start putting my collection on eBay (it'll be a cold, cold, cold day in Hell)

Comment

Although my wife would love for me to sell some books she has also accepted that I plan on keeping them. As my collection has grown and the existing bookcases have approached capacity she has even suggested ways to add book capacity to the house. She has some good ideas and when I get around to doing what she suggested I will have to post pictures.
              Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
              Can certainly relate to that comment Martin - Connie, too, lives in hope that I'll start putting my collection on eBay (it'll be a cold, cold, cold day in Hell)

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the ideas in action (always looking for ways to sneak in a couple of additional books hither and yon - generally when Connie's not looking )

Comment

You really do have some great books!

Comment

There are some really great bookshelf ideas out there, especially for oddball spaces in people's homes that are just bare and are crying to be utilized.
                    "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Thanks, I have actually been enjoying taking pictures of them.
                      Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                      You really do have some great books!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Same response from my wife.Now all I hear is more pictures of your books followed by a head shake.Well some people can not understand.I have resigned to that fact.I can't expect her to get excited about books
                        and she can't get me to be excited about gardening.

Comment

Here are a couple of extras received from CD a long time ago.
                          Malcasa Point Police Patch:
                          If I remember correctly this was going to be a promo with a Richard Laymon book but ended up going into a grab bag purchase.
                          Malcasa Point Patch 2.jpg

A hot foil stamping plate for Douglas Clegg's Mischief:
                          Mischief - Book Plate.jpg

Comment

Cool items!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

A few by Simon Clark.

Darker:
                              Darker - Cover.jpgDarker - Limitation Page (2).jpg

Vampyrrhic:
                              Vampyrrhic - Cover.jpgVampyrrhic - Limitation Page.jpg

Vampyrrhic Rites:
                              Vampyrrhic RItes - Cover.jpgVampyrrhic Rites - Limitation Page.jpg

Comment

Ronald Kelly was another author I discovered from a CD grab bag. I haven't read much from him yet but am really looking forward to more.

Midnight Grinding:
                                Midnight Grinding - Cover.jpgMidnight Grinding - Limitation Page.jpg

Hell Hollow:
                                Hell Hollow - Cover.jpgHell Hollow - Limitation Page.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X