Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Ok well i didn't really have time to take any real photos last night but to give a taste i took a quick pic of 2 bookcases, the 1st contains all King, and the second James Herbert the top few shelves with Ray Bradbury, a few Centipede Press books and Peter Straub. The other shelves contain CD and Sub Press books. Deatailed pics coming this weekend and of the other bookcase & shelves/artwork.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    You first, Tom!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    But Siep don't you have a load of Lettered editions that you need to show off?

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Looking forwards to some more drooling...

sk

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Well the internet is up and running at home so as i promised i will get a few more pics up later

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    When CD offered these remarqued Full Dark No Stars, I decided against ordering.
    I liked the Secretary of Dreams books quite a bit, but not enough to go for a Chadbourne original.

Boy, how could I have been so stupid!!!!!

sk
    Tell me about it! That's one I can't forgive myself either!

If only money grew on trees.... /sigh

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    But i got my remarqued FDNS direct from Glenn, had the book sent straight to him from CD and then over the pond to me when the artowrk was finished

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I passed up the remarked FDNS too. Ouch! Nice collection!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    When CD offered these remarqued Full Dark No Stars, I decided against ordering.
    I liked the Secretary of Dreams books quite a bit, but not enough to go for a Chadbourne original.

Boy, how could I have been so stupid!!!!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Remarqued S/L of Full Dark, No Stars

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    A also have one of Glenn's PC copies of the S/L of 'The Secretary of Dreams Vol 2' which he noted as an 'Artists copy' and also did a quick remarque on the front endpapers ...

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Gleen does some fantastic work, he's one of my favourite artists and he was the first one to be good enough to complete a remarque in one of my books ... a gift edition of 'The Secretary of Dreams Vol 1'

Leave a comment:

• fmancino
    replied
    Wow! Nice art and Stephen King collection. Around Christmas time I started checking out Glenn Chadbourne's art for Stephen King, I'm a fan of his art

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    You're more than welcome.
    Please don't let us wait too long for some more!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Thanks Siep & everyone else

Leave a comment:

Working...
X