X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    ...I found this in the discount rack (like another another can of beans...).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12347[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12348[/ATTACH]

I was able to rescue it from the probing fingers of HPB patrons before any real damage had occurred (who KNOWS where their fingers might have been!). I'm glad I didn't opt to take this instead of the 2nd selection for the Book Club!
    Sweet catch!

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    ...I found this in the discount rack (like another another can of beans...).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12347[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12348[/ATTACH]

I was able to rescue it from the probing fingers of HPB patrons before any real damage had occurred (who KNOWS where their fingers might have been!). I'm glad I didn't opt to take this instead of the 2nd selection for the Book Club!
    That is so cool.

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    I experimented with GR and entered everything for about 5 days (I wanted to go for a week, but I ran into Easter and the fact that there were 332 giveaways that ended 01 April--I wasn't gonna sit and do that). I didn't win anything that first day, but I scored an average of two wins per night. However, I ended up with stuff To LoveA Sea Rogue and Rare Atmosphere, so I stopped.

Bu what I've won is nothing to cared to the list Sabrina has compiled (she just doesn't bring it out until she's done, but if you watching her current reading list, you'll see whta she's most likely won.)
    I haven't won anything in 3 weeks, I'm beginning to think I'm not reading fast enough for them. Also just re-read the rules and found that your supposed to mention that you won the book in your review. It's a law or something. Had to update all my reviews.
    Last edited by Sabrina Morgan; 04-13-2013, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Baby! HAHAHA!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Great HPB buys. Every once in a while you find hidden gems.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X