No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all your posts from your PS Pub grab bag I am so anxious to get mine! Lots of good stuff there!

Comment

Still more to come!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Here a signed PC copy I missed in the first walkthrough the PS books.

Old Man Scratch by Rio Youers. Jacketed. Cover art by Glenn Chadbourne.

04-29-2012 07;26;05PM.jpgDSCF1958.jpg

That is the last of the signed. so 14/27 were signed!
        Last edited by srboone; 04-30-2012, 05:41 AM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well, 5 of the 14 I posted here have made my TBR list: Living with the Dead, The Mermaids, The New Earth, A Woman of Mars,and Old Man Scratch. The remainder hold some as well, I'm sure.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Lovin' the Old Man Scratch cover art by Glenn !!!!

Comment

Nice! So cool that they threw in so many signed books! Hoping mine gets here today...

Comment

The camera battery's a-re-chargin', so here's some scans of a couple of the trade HC's from PS publishing before I turn in for what is my "nighttime".

Blue Canoe: a memoir of the newly non-corpreal by t. m. wright. unjacketed. Cover art by...t.m. wright!

BC1.jpg

BC2.jpg
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Reunion by Rick Hautala. Unjacketed. Cover art by Tomislav Tikulin.

R1.jpg

R2.jpg
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Real nice covers on those last 2.
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Really like the cover by TT! So glad that he is doing the ones for the Cronin trilogy.

Comment

Reunion is one I have been interested in reading for a long time. I would be curious what you think of it when you get around to reading it.

Comment

This cover is freaking awsome. The coloring is great.
                          Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Here a signed PC copy I missed in the first walkthrough the PS books.

Old Man Scratch by Rio Youers. Jacketed. Cover art by Glenn Chadbourne.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7902[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7903[/ATTACH]

That is the last of the signed. so 14/27 were signed!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Reunion is one I have been interested in reading for a long time. I would be curious what you think of it when you get around to reading it.
                            Reunion made my TBR, but Blue Canoe did not (as of yet). The only t.m. wright that I''ve read was Bone Soup, and I didn't make me a fan. But we'll see.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              This cover is freaking awsome. The coloring is great.
                              I really like it also. But when I read the description of the story, I went right to my TBR!

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/old-ma...rint-522-p.asp
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I am a fan of Rick Hautala and the story sound good.
                                Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Reunion made my TBR, but Blue Canoe did not (as of yet). The only t.m. wright that I''ve read was Bone Soup, and I didn't make me a fan. But we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X