No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. I am enjoying myself tonight. Prob because I just ate a hamburger and feel the best I have in days. Something about a hamburger takes all the pain away...although its probably killing me. haha. Anyway....let me pick on Grant or I'll turn on you.

Comment

Well, I have been told I look like the inside of a nose...
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice papberbacks! Like the art, oldschool fanatasy.

Comment

Took me a minute to get that. lol. Pete's tryna get rid of me anyway. I'm gonna go...There are other worlds than these (but i'll flip back over when I get distracted)

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            No one asked you Grant. Shut yer face Mate lol
            I'll say a prayer to Bebbe Cheezbus for you later Teri

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
              Took me a minute to get that. lol. Pete's tryna get rid of me anyway. I'm gonna go...There are other worlds than these (but i'll flip back over when I get distracted)
              Well, if I had my copy of the new DT, I'd probably not stop reading until I was done. Plus, this way you'll finish it faster and have more time to move on to something else.

Comment

Well I am at work. lol. Believe it or not I do have SOME work...interrupts my reading. IT's not so bad to come here because its easier to pick up where you left off.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  <sigh> do I have to act as cheesemaker...I mean peacemaker for you two?
                  Well, obviously it's not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

A lot of video game sets have been posted in other threads (which have great art in them). Alas, this is something I have never gotten into; in fact, I rarely purchase a game guide, let alone a collector's set of the game. But here's one of the guides I did purchase along time ago. I still have the game somewhere; the case has been destroyed and it's hiding out in another games's case.

DSCF1628.jpg

DSCF1631.jpg

One of the earliest of strategy RPGs. While this is one of my favorite FF titles, I never got into the stategy games. I tried a few, but would lose interest in them quickly. But this one I just loved and played it multiple times. I finally bought the guide because it was getting annoying keeping one enemy alive just to search EVERY square in the game for an item. After buying it, I realized that the glitch in the game (mentioned nowhere in any guide I've read since), was that if you kept the ninjas alive, they would throw things at you that you could catch and keep; and every so often they would throw a unique item at you (as long as you had advance in the game to where it was available but hadn't collected it the game yet.). I collected 4 Chaos Blades (the best weapon in the game). It took forever though. Anyway, the guide has seen better days...

Untitled.jpg

It is 20+ years old after all (but it's all there!)...
                    Last edited by srboone; 04-20-2012, 10:10 PM.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Awesome! Loved Tactics! I have a few more Final Fantasy Guides to post when I get back.

Wish they would finally release FF Tactics 2.

Comment

Stategy guide?
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          A lot of video game sets have been posted in other threads (which have great art in them). Alas, this is something I have never gotten into; in fact, I rarely purchase a game guide, let alone a collector's set of the game. But here's one of the guides I did purchase along time ago. I still have the game somewhere; the case has been destroyed and it's hiding out in another games's case.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7219[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7220[/ATTACH]

One of the earliest of strategy RPGs. While this is one of my favorite FF titles, I never got into the stategy games. I tried a few, but would lose interest in them quickly. But this one I just loved and played it multiple times. I finally bought the guide because it was getting annoying keeping one enemy alive just to search EVERY square in the game for an item. After buying it, I realized that the glitch in the game (mentioned nowhere in any guide I've read since), was that if you kept the ninjas alive, they would throw things at you that you could catch and keep; and every so often they would throw a unique item at you (as long as you had advance in the game to where it was available but hadn't collected it the game yet.). I collected 4 Chaos Blades (the best weapon in the game). It took forever though. Anyway, the guide has seen better days...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7221[/ATTACH]

It is 20+ years old after all (but it's all there!)...
                          Is that a bookstand? I can't find one anywhere. Not that I'd have anywhere to put it

Comment

No it's a music stand. My sister has her BA&MA in vocal music; she was a member of the Wooster Opera Company for 10 years before she retired to raise a family. She still teaches music on the side and sings for her church. Somehow I ended up with this.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Never thought of a music stand. Same difference really. Prob coulda got on at that Holy Angels sale when they had the bookcases. oh well...

Comment

I don' think I've used it quite some time. I'd place a towel on it before placing one of my books on it, that's for sure! I'd like to get a book stand for some of my heavier tomes, but I don't know where I'd put it. The foundation of the house is not flat anymore and all my bookcases lean in some direction.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X