No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the binder idea too.one day as space gets more limited that might be how I have to go.

Comment

Very cool.
      Originally posted by srboone View Post
      Would have gotten it back sooner, but she wat at the WHC is Salt Lake City.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6424[/ATTACH]

She even has her own bookmark!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6425[/ATTACH]

Comment

I need to get a copy of "Tanglewood" still. I keep forgetting to look for it...

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          I like the binder idea too.one day as space gets more limited that might be how I have to go.
          All our stats are double and a half. Not sure If i mentioned that already. We get our 8hrs pay that we would get if we didnt work, then time and a half for working so it ends up being double and a half. I wish we got triple for Christmas. We don't even get a Thanks from our boss let alone a gift or bonus of any kind and the govt sure isn't gonna raise it to triple and force him to do it.

Comment

Here some shots of my unorganized paperback shelves.

DSCF1494.jpg

I don't like these shelves, but they came with the basement, so I might as well use them. Fantasy books are on the top left hand shelf (the only ones that are anywhere close to organized.) some Shannara pbs, Fahfrd & the Grey Mouser pbs, Zelazney's Amber series, some HG Wells book, some Tarzan pbs, Richard Adams pb, misc others. The rest are just stacked wherever theer's room. Below the fantasy books are miscellaneous college textbooks, most of which I could get rid of, but I'm too lazy.
            Last edited by srboone; 04-10-2012, 09:43 PM.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

My other pb bookshelf, also in the basement.

DSCF1496.jpg

Not as messy, but far from orgainzed. I've also got 100+ pbs shoved into my bedroom.
              Last edited by srboone; 04-10-2012, 09:44 PM.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Wow, that's quite the number of pb's Squire! Lots of reading time.

Comment

No, lotsa reading material. Very little time!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yeah, that's correct, unfortunately.

Comment

RJK1981's Dragons would look good onthis case..I like that case it is different it might look better if you did use it as a nik nak shelf.This gives you an excuse to buy a new book case too.
                      Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Here some shots of my unorganized paperback shelves.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6732[/ATTACH]

I don't like these shelves, but they came with the basement, so I might as well use them. Fantasy books are on the top left hand shelf (the only ones that are anywhere close to organized.) some Shannara pbs, Fahfrd & the Grey Mouser pbs, Zelazney's Amber series, some HG Wells book, some Tarzan pbs, Richard Adams pb, misc others. The rest are just stacked wherever theer's room. Below the fantasy books are miscellaneous college textbooks, most of which I could get rid of, but I'm too lazy.

Comment

Cool, love all those paperbacks (do you use the fire that's underneath them )

Comment

It's fake and it's built into the wall. I hate it. But it's useful. For now...
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I was wondering about the fireplace too good to know its fake. That's a lot of paperbacks though. You could open a damn store.

Comment

I know I'll never get them all read (not that I want to.) I remember as a kid furiously reading books, trying to get everything on my shelves read, tho. (I never did.)
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yeah, it's kind of like the coyote chasing the roadrunner... you get close, but then you go out and buy so many books that you're back where you started!

Comment

Working...
                                X