Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neat little items Mr Boone, I like 'em

Comment

The pink one is from the long halloween or part of that series I think so anyway.Nice little additions and finds.

Comment

I cleared the thread and moved all those posts about rep power to the "New Forum Features" thread.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...Forum-Features
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Nice goodies, I'm liking the glass.

Comment

The pink one is Kelley Jones art, maybe from the time of the "Knightfall" storyline. The black & white is David Mazzuchelli, an iconic image from "Batman: Year One". Nice buttons. I remember that marketing blitz before the Batman movie. It was wonderful, especially when I could get it for 50% off. I don't remember ever seeing those card, though. Cool.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I really like the shirt, fits great!

DSCF1270.jpg
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Also got this today, a Chadbourne remarqued s/l of Four Rode Out.

DSCF1249.jpg

DSCF1251.jpg

DSCF1254.jpg
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

So Now I have two s/ls of them, one reamraqued and one not.

DSCF1255.jpg

Photo sucks. Sorry. This was the book thast made me take the leap into CD land. Blockade Billy was my fuirst purchase, but I wasn't sure if I was going to order anything else from them or not--I thought I'd just take some grab bags until I started getting repeats. Then this the add for this appeared in my mailbox and I decided to try the $40 s/l of it and I'm gald I did. This is a terrific collection. I've read it three times through. So I jumped at the chance CD gave me to get a remarqued version!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I have about thirteen more CD books that I haven't posted, but here's a couple of them. Again, the photos suck; I apologize for that. I've been forced to move shooting locations and I'll have to get used to this one (find the right angles for it, et al.)
                    Midnight Grinding by Ronald Kelly. This is my favorite CD volume--from an entertainment standpoint, not a collectible one.

DSCF1263.jpg

DSCF1261.jpg
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

And Hell Hollow, Kelly's return to the horror genre after a 10 year hiatus.

DSCF1265.jpg

DSCF1268.jpg

So looking forward to his upcoming A Dark & Bloody Ground, Beneath the Bed, and my personalized story, the first Grandpa Kelly mystery.....he's got a lot on his plate!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Liking the Four Rode Out remarque a lot Squire !!!

Comment

Was that similar to the one you have?
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            Was that similar to the one you have?
                            Random # 6.JPG

Your's has an ass and legs !!!!!

Comment

I also love that collection, a great book with super artwork too!

Comment

I love seeing the art involved with books. I love artists.
                                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Working...
                                X