No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-existent, I'm afraid. I had to make some choices, and sadly, that was one of the titles I sold. I ended up keep some Punisher HC graphic novels (cause nobobdy wanted them) and few Batman HCs (Bride of the Demon, Arkham Asylum, Year one (reprint). Digital Justice).
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I preferred the original graphic novel, "Son of the Demon". That's buried away, but signed by the artist Jerry Bingham during a store visit.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Nice!!! I've got that, but in softcover. I've also got The Greatest Batman Stories Ever Told and The Greatest Joker Stories Ever told also.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

One of those (I'm pretty sure the Joker book) has one of my favorites. The Engelhart/Rogers Joker Fish story.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Yep, "The Laughing Fish." From Dectective Comics #475, February 1978.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It has arrived!

COWS.jpgDSCF0895.jpg

"S" for Squire!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Very nice.Wish I had gotten one.Are any left.Somehow I messed up and missed this.Love the cover.

Comment

PM Tom. He said that there were still a few left a couple of days ago.

Also, "S" for Snuffaluffagus!

Last edited by srboone; 02-22-2012, 02:37 AM.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The sorting through my collection is going slower than originally thought, but I ended up with two shelves of cookbooks! I don't pretend to be very imaginative in the kitchen or have a very sophistaicated palate, but I CAN follow a recipe.

And to answer the obvious question: "No! the last book on the second shelf is not a book on how to cook humans!"

DSCF0899.jpg
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Squire, i hope you enjoy the story!!!

Comment

HA! People chow, good one.

Comment

Is it an altruistic treatise like "To Serve Man"?

Comment

Did Done Getting ONE
                            Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            PM Tom. He said that there were still a few left a couple of days ago.

Also, "S" for Snuffaluffagus!

Comment

I think every home hasthe better homes and garden cook book.That eases my mind about you Hedda should feel better too
                              Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              The sorting through my collection is going slower than originally thought, but I ended up with two shelves of cookbooks! I don't pretend to be very imaginative in the kitchen or have a very sophistaicated palate, but I CAN follow a recipe.

And to answer the obvious question: "No! the last book on the second shelf is not a book on how to cook humans!"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4514[/ATTACH]

Comment

Even if every home doesn't have the BH&G cookbook, it darn well should.

Comment

Working...
                                X